The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Forest Imps are evil....

Vincent Silver

ooc:If anyone has read 8-bit theater they know where I got this idea from. This will have a lot of the 8bt humor in it so feel free to make your characters look stupid.

IC: For many years a powerfull force had layed dorment,there terror was forgoten in the world and it sunk into a false sence of sercity. The great fear was tought to be gone but it was just returning. This powerful force is that of the FOREST IMPS!!! Vincent had arived at his destioation fo rhis quest,"The Cave of Death,Tourtue,Pain,And Genraly Bad things" and he was prepared to fight off the fearsome creature that surely await him in the cave,as well as the nermous wealth and shiny things! Vincent walked in the care and light a torch,he walked forward and hit a strange fleshy wall. he kocked on the green scales and hear a loud roar above him. Vincent looked up and saw a humungous dragon towering above him. He quickly did the thing any hero would do....wet his pants,screamed like a girl and ran! The dragon chased Vincent for miles into a forest untill it finnaly gave up and whent back to it's cave. Vincent rested for a while changed his pants and continued on through the forest....

Guest Kasmandre

...where he came across a wooden mouse. For reasons that we won't go into here, the wooden mouse had recently come to life and attained magical powers. The mouse floated up to Vincent's eye level and introduced itself: "Hello, kind sir, I am Wata Loadacrok the Magical Wooden Mouse, and I rule this section of the forest. May I ask what you're doing in my domain?"

• 2 weeks later...

"um....well..I...um....,"Vincent suddenly got a hero voice,"I chased a large monster this way but it eluded me,from fear of course"he let out the hero laugh trying to hide the fact he was lieing.

All of sudden Vincent and the mouse heard a sound in the bushes. It sound like "KeeeKeeKeeKee" The mouse gasped and ran away. Vincent prepared for the evil that await him behind the bushes. The creature revealed itself it was a...3 ft tall forest imp...

The creature began to speak...