The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

OUTRAGEOUS SPAM MAIL!!

Nyyark

Guest Belizean1

lol @ Gwaihir!

It is unfortunate that Wyvern has already swindled away all my geld otherwise I would gladly donate......

Edited by: Belizean1 at: 4/28/02 9:58:05 pm

I recieved the following in my mailbox, and I am highly offended. As a upstanding member of Elves for the Protection of Children, I find this highly offensive! Look at it

The most successful way to tarnish and drive away customers is to use Rapid Trickster Mailing system. With this system you will be able to send hundreds of the same letter to hundreds of different people, with hundreds of different names. Based on our studies, eventually some will buy something.

To get in on our scam just donate 50 geld to the Help Out A Wyvern(HOAW) youth group. The HOAW youth group gets the kids off the streets and into the houses of Wyverns, Salamanders, and other various lizards. Here they can give the poor deserving creature slave like service for little to no pay. We already have over point 10,000,000 Members so join now.

By getting this E-mail, we have assumed that you have given consent for the other trillion E-mails we have in store for you, to be removed from our Mailing list of Spam-Like-Doom send a letter to Suckers-With-A-Full-Mailbox at:

Nyyark@hotmail.com

How long has that dirty human been in league with Wyvern? This is not permissible. It must be stopped! Point one children are in danger of their lives now!! Help the EPC, donate, and you'll be protecting the generation of tomorrow ----------

I want to be page 93 of Pineapples, the Avian Crows-Nyyark

Guest ArawnD

It's not that bad, by sending in money I got a picture of poor Wvyern, and every day I get a letter telling me how much better things are with his slave labor.

The Mad King

MR. Gwaihir,

First of all, I am quite surprised that you are shocked that I am collaberating with a human. Why, I always collaberate with humans... they're such complete suckers! I rip'em off and end up with 80% all the time! Muahahahahaha!

Nyyark turns to Wyvern and looks genuinely shocked.

"Y-you mean you're planning to rip me off?!"

"No, no... of course, not you Nyyark..."

"Oh... good..."

Wyvern winks to Gwaihir as Nyyark gets back to his intense developement of the Trickster Mailing system...

Secondly, the HOAW (Help Out A Wyvern) youth group is a sincerely devoted and committed group that wants nothing more then the upstart and bloom of a new and better developed international economy. I'm sure you'll agree that those pesky human brats of children shouldn't belong playing on the streets... they should be working their asses off making me money! As well as polishing my shoes and giving me room service for free! In fact, truth be told, as the name suggests, this organization is primarily centered around helping me make some cheap dough, we actually don't give a damn about other lizards! So, if that was your primary concern, you can put your weary soul to rest...

I would like to end my argument in support of this organization with the final word that you'll eventually be contributing to my fund, whether you like it or not (when I rule the world, I'll make it a law)!

[image]http://members.shaw.ca/kea/am/wyvy.jpg[/image]

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"My life is one big crime, I try to scheme through it." -Common, "The 6th Sense"

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Edited by: Wyvern00  at: 5/1/02 8:25:30 pm

Crow glares evilly at Wyvern behind his back, then she waddles off.

An hour later....

"Mr. Wyvern how can you explain-" a reporter is cut off.

"Let me just say," Wyvern says coolly, "that I can hardly be blamed If I pick up money I find just sitting around, not being mine."

"But the Bank Officials say the safe was locked and-" the reporter is cut off yet again.

"Wyvern, Wyvern!" shouts Nyyark.

"What is it sla- er I mean Nyyark?" replies Wyvern.

"Great news!" jubilates Nyyark.

"Yes?" asks Wyvern impatiently.

"We have received our first non-monetary donation! Crow just brought it in from the post office" Nyyark reveals.

"I don't see why that's so great..." mumbles Wyvern.

"It says," Nyyark continues without pause, "For all you help with the children, as well as your aches and pains. This will cure high blood pressure as well as headaches. Just dump over deserving Wyvern and watch the magic happen."

"Well I do have a headache with all these reporters, why not give it a shot, I mean it is free." says Wyvern.

"Okay!" cheers Nyyark.

Nyyark unscrews the lid to the giant jar hes holding, and tips it over Wyvern's scal

"Ah!" scream both Nyyark and Wyvern, "Leeches!"

Nyyark scrambles to pluck all of the leeches from the panicked Wyvern, while Crow Caws and chuckles in the distance. As Nyyark finishes, Wyvern glares at him.

"YOU'RE FIRED!" he roars.

"but, but..." says Nyyark weakly.

"and you won't be getting your 2 cents either" says Wyvern coldly.

Nyyark walks off with shoulders slumped. As he leaves the reporters hear him mumbling "I needed the money two. Caw-Caw's operation won't come cheap."

Falcon, hearing the sad story, decides to interfere. Hurrying down the road, he bumps into Nyyark and deposits a large wad of cash in his pocket, then runs off.

Falcon laughed as he remembered liberally dousing the money with lizard-be-gone.

Guest ArawnD

Announcer :"Yes, folks 'Lizard-be-gone' another fine product from Almost-a-dragon enterprises. This lovely spray makes it easier for Wyvern to find your money and----"

Director: "CUT!!"

Announcer: "What!?"

Director: "You idiot you're not supposed to tell them what it really does!"

Announcer: "But I was just reading the screen!"

Director looks at the screen: "Well, I'll be! He's right! You're fired!

Prompter: "I have 3 kids to feed!"

Announcer to Prompter:"Last week it was 5."

Prompter: "Shut-up."

Director (not really hearing Announcer): "Okay you can stay, but get it right! Rewind... And ACTION!!"

Announcer: "To keep wyverns and other lizards from your money use Lizard-be-gone. Keep your hard earned money safe, buy some today!!"

The Mad King

Edited by: ArawnD  at: 5/8/02 9:04:01 am

*Phones start ringing*

Operator: "Lizard-B-Gone."

Sucker: "I'll take a dozen - send me truckloads!. Thank gawd for home shopping network!" ~Zool~

Ancient, The Pen is Mightier than the Sword.

Bard of Terra, Patron Saint of Aspiring Bards.

Elder than dirt, more foolish than a jester, able to trip over the smallest logic in a single step. It's... Oh, you know.

Wyvern, you mad man! Why didn't you tell us?

~Zool~

Elder than dirt, more foolish than a jester, able to trip over the smallest logic in a single step. It's... Oh, you know.

News reporters begin surrounding Wyvern, shoving microphones into his mouth and rapidly asking questions...

By the Gods! I know nothing of this site, though the e-mail address is certainly HOAW endorsed...

That's the problem with us wyverns... our names are all the same. (though perhaps some of them differ in pronounciation, depending on what region the wyvern is from ;p)

With that, Wyvern gets back to his casual panicked screaming and desperate attempts to remove leeches while avoiding bloodthirsty news rats...

[image]http://members.shaw.ca/kea/am/wyvy.jpg[/image]

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"My life is one big crime, I try to scheme through it." -Common, "The 6th Sense"

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Edited by: Wyvern00  at: 5/14/02 5:42:24 pm

An aggressive reporter shoves his mike forward, it's associated camera poking Wyvern in the nose, but as he was trying desperately to remove a mic-boom from his left ear Wyvern didn't notice the camera.

"Wyvern!" shouted the reporter, only inches from his face. "Is it true that you pronounce your name "Smith"?" ~Zool~