The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Where Road Began

Sillytune

It's not that it was kind of a night where setting was special, or something that would make you feel sorta distorted by the thought of thoughts that are simply flowing and shivering by the cloudy, misty atmosphere of the dust that's been overly raising and dancing upon the streets, summoned by the one or two cars and a garbage truck that 're passing here and there doing and going where they are with an echoing release of a roaring engines grounding tune.

Picture a setting.

Sure it was night, within the god forsaken city where the only thing that's illuminating and fighting the clutch of darkness which by itself wasn't scary or frightening at all, more like a mellow, shallow and a chilly hug of a summer's dusk embrace,are the lamp posts and couple of advertising signs that're blinking and covering almost every corner and "it all" with various colors that simply haze one who would pass them by.

There was a kid, there's always a kid, doing something somewhere with someone while being and not alone.
A strangeness shrouding and relentless warming smile that could be seen from ear to ear and eye to eye, yet followed by the shadow that would not unmask itself till the days and writings ahead and beyond.

With these words, in a corner of a corner if i remember well, there was a small apartment that one might say not so rich in possessions, but perhaps even smaller,was occupied by the family who had its days and doubts, but you could always hear and feel, stream of happiness, coming from both within and out.
In that family, there was a father, a mother, and a son.

Each has its pages of torment, bad omen, and blood and yet each has broken chains that would bind one down.

On a terrace, just outside the home itself, with arms bent over the fence with a cigar in one hand, stood the father overlooking the alley, and all the other buildings to each his own home, housing resident of couple more tightly clenched souls.

He was a, well - hardened by the life type of a person.
A lone wolf, a family man, and the packs, friends, colleagues, strangers, both leader, entertainer, guider and when needed be worst foe, and a friend.
Kid who stood behind him, admired the man. Even though sometimes it felt, to the one who stood behind, that he actually lives behind.
Drowned in a shadow of twilight that is screaming words admiration and expectation.
Kid was foolish, there would be years before he realized that, for every parent, at least his, wished and wishes for a child to live its life, the best it can, and make one "its own".

Hope.

Love
Life
Wisdom
Day
Death
And
Night
To be reborn
Relive
Live
Again
No. Only now - and make one's own ahead.

The flow of time seemed to drop around the posture for which could be said, from a third pair of eyes, or couple more.
That those whole seconds which in reality just glimpsed, shimmered passed in a blink of eye of eyes, were encased in
mesmerising cube of eternity's dune, there to remain forever unchanged
Forever new.

Words that broke the silence not so suddenly flew.

~ Ugh, i'm going to stop for now, just for little bit, while this's not much - it's an introduction to a story, i kinda have to wake up tomorrow get ready for exam.
If someone reads this, - it's not done, just an intro of something that i'm writing for the simplicity of writing it - but yet again, i've only done it so i could share a little piece of something with you guys.

Edited by Sillytune