The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Skins

Katzaniel

Just to let everyone know, if things are looking a little weird or anything, some of us have been playing around with skins. I made a yellow version, but it's pretty incomplete. Degorram has been looking into free pre-mades, and of course Snypiuer is always playing with skins. If the default goes funky, you should be able to set it by going to the bottom of the main page - or possibly any page - and pressing "Change Theme".

There are now five new Skins available for use, including the new default "The Mighty Pen - Tan". Be sure to play around and see which one you like!

-Oldschool

-Medieval

-Red Vision

-Tower

You can change the look of your Pen experience by scrolling down to the bottom of the page, clicking on "Change Theme," and selecting the skin you desire.

ATTENTION: WE HATE EYES AND HAVE, THUS, DECLARED WAR UPON THEM! LOOK UPON OUR EYE-HURTING SKINS AND TREMBLE!!

I'll go in and make sure they are set to be viewed by all. They may have been set for only certain people to see while they were being worked on. I think they're done enough to be seen by all (we can always change them back if they need more work).

• 2 weeks later...

The setting that governs the cut-off date for posts displayed is now even more unfindable than before, in Mighty Pen Tan. Either point me at it or enable it, please? (I can get the forum to acknowledge the threads in it, but still not make them clickable. . .the count will have a few hundred, but only the stickied ones are "new" enough to be clicked.)

I think she means when you go into one of the forums, say the Conservatory, and change how many threads to see. It used, I believe, to be a simple drop-down list, but now you must click "Custom" (in the bar under the "Start New Topic button that's on the right-hand side of the page) and then alter the drop-down box.

I, however, seem to be able to click into old threads, in both KTan (apparently the one I was using) and Mighty Pen Tan, so this might be tricky to track down.

HOLY CRIMENY'S! I THINK I know what she's talking about! I believe you're talking about the 'Filter', it used to be at the bottom, center of a forum.

It's now at the top of a Forum, in the bar just under the page number (Page 1 of xx NEXT >>) on the left and, like Kat posted, the post New Topic button on the right - I see the links on the left side of the bar.

Looks like:

Recently Updated Start Date Most Replies Most Viewed Custom

If you press the 'Custom' link, you SHOULD get what you want - that is, IF I really do know what you're talking about!