The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

We were all too tired to sleep...

Ozymandias

A werewolf, an orc, and a sleeping girl sit in a semicircle around an Egyptian.

The sleeping girl ducks. The Egyptian grins ruefully.

Her body does not stir; however an ethereal woman in the dress of an ancient Athenian noble appears over her sleeping form and sticks her tongue out at him.

"I can see your mind wander, remember?". Sora asks him. Seated in the lotus position, Ozymandias harumphs in mock offense.

"Oh.I do at that." He stuck his tongue out in return. The werewolf arched an eyebrow, but said nothing, only swirling his martini distractedly.

The orc watched intently as well, steadily tapping the hilt of his knife against his ever present plate mail.* Coughing once, Ozymandias returned to his dealings. Three cards went to each person.**

Ozymandias studied his, then looked up at the three looking expectantly at him.

"Well?", he said. "It's your move."

~~

OOC:

Gravia, Sora, you've proven you know what's what around here long ago (sorry about the wait!), so welcome to the rank of Page.

Hjolnai, you've proven that AND more than a little bit of willingness to roll up your sleeves and work hard around here. You've earned the rank of Quill-Bearer.

Congratulations. ^^

*Any who knew Morse Code would know Ordolar was, in fact, tapping out D-O-R-K while feeling somewhat pleased with himself for managing not to snicker at the same time.

**Gravia's cards: Poetry Out Loud!, Finding Forrester, and Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. Sora's cards: Mirrormask, Ella Minnow Pea, and

. Hjolnai's cards: Angry White Pyjamas, Rise, and Hero.

***Certain creative liberties taken with character concepts created by fellow Pennites that I hope were funny. If they weren't...Wyvern did it.