The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf XLII sign-up and OOC

Tanuchan

(tentative sign-up... again :P)

THEME: living eletronic gadgets

WOLVES: living eletronic gadgets planning to take over the world

NPC: Roger Myuss, eletronic gadgets fanatic and, at times, creator, completely unaware that his prized "toys" are alive and have quite a life when he's not around.

Well, that's the summary ;)

So, in other words: all players will be eletronic gadgets, whatever ones you can come up with. Creativity (remember Vene's Christmas lights in last WW?) highly encouraged!! They all belong to Roger, in one way or other -- how they came to his hands is also open to your creativity. When Roger is around they keep their activity to a minimum, so he is not aware that they are actually alive.

Roger Myuss is, to say the least, a bit odd. No one knows where his money comes from, or what he does for a living. He lives in a set of rooms over a rather isolated warehouse at the outskirts of the town, and apparently the warehouse is also his. Passer-byes report having heard weird noises coming from the building, as well as bright flashing lights. Some have even speculated that he's contacting aliens.

The truth is simpler, though -- Roger works at home most of the time, immersed in program development for a gaming company. He is also an "eletronicgadgetsholic".... he will buy or somehow get anything that catches his attention, and he also creates his own. Think of him as being part-(young)Dr. Brown (from Back to the Future movies) and you'll get an idea ;) He even has some gadgets that he has no idea what they're used for...

Sign-up is open for around a week or until I have enough players (considering 7 as minimum, the more the better!). I don't have much time free, so I'm also apologizing in advance for any slip in schedule...

And many thanks to Venefyxatu for giving me the idea for the theme!

Technology...wolves...can't keep me away. ;)

I'll play Slimmo, the newest generation, ultra-thin brain implant. Implanted in the brain of Fatso, a rather overweight, run-of-the-mill white lab rat. Roger doesn't really like having animals around, but Fatso is an exception. Only because of his brain implant of course...

Talky the Talking Toaster is exactly what he sounds like.

Invented in an attempt to boost toaster sales after the rise of waffle irons, sandwich presses, and the like began to phase the original appliance out, Talky is a toaster with a personality.

And a somewhat disturbing infatuation with toasting.

He'll happily chat to you while you're cooking your breakfast, ever delighted to chatter and keep you company while you wake up. But if you want to talk about anything that isn't toastable...you might be out of luck.

Type-x

A old and long forgotten mechanical type writer.

Typex as is likes to be called has seen it's best years some 20 years ago, it keeps much to itself since it was put aside by its previous owner.

Being recovered by Roger opened a little its mind to outside, though it still wonders why Roger did it, if only to leave it at a corner again...

Sorry for the delay... I'll be posting the game thread by tonight.

Players so far:

Mynx - Talky, the talking toaster

Patrick - Slimmo, the brain implant; implanted in the brain of Fatso, a white lab rat

Giles - a cellphone

Venefyxatu - Wii console (or something else? please confirm)

Savage Dragon - character to come

Mithrandin - Type-x, old mechanical typewriter

It's Day Phase - 48 hours to try and find the wolf!

We have one Wolf, a Seer, and a Baner.

As with the last game with few players, I will not be revealing the roles of the deceased. Good luck!

Players/characters:

Mynx - Talky, the talking toaster

Patrick - Slimmo, the brain implant; hosted by the brain of Fatso, a white lab rat

Giles - a cellphone

Venefyxatu - Wii console

Savage Dragon -

Players/characters:

Mynx - Talky, the talking toaster - toasted by the wolf...

Patrick - Slimmo, the brain implant; hosted by the brain of Fatso, a white lab rat

Giles - a cellphone

Venefyxatu - Wii console

Savage Dragon - first lynching

Final tally:

Mynx - Talky, the talking toaster - toasted by the wolf...

Patrick - Slimmo, the brain implant; hosted by the brain of Fatso, a white lab rat second lynch, Baner

Giles - a cellphone ... maybe the next victim?

Venefyxatu - Wii console, obnoxious and wolfish... :P

Savage Dragon - first lynching

Mithrandin - Type-x, old mechanical typewriter melted by the wolf, Seer

Next?