The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

asking for answers

Ran Yoko

okay, I'm working on a story, in comic form. the main event of this is a singing contest. with each round, the contestants draw a slip of paper out of a box, and they must write a song on the topic. (hey, it's fiction, anything goes.) the topic of the contest overall is darker emotions, to try to show people that they're not alone in feeling like this. so I'm asking for like darker emotions that you've felt at one point or another. if you can put it into a song and post it here, please do!! (if you're okay with me using it)

some emotions I thought of were like: feeling like you're all alone, even though you've got people around you (I tend to feel that way often); feeling like you're becoming nothing but a doll, trying to be perfect in the world's eyes, etc. please feel free to say whatever emotions you can think of. sorry if I'm being demanding, but I need a bit of help!!!!! :banghead: please?

I'm hoping to get my work published, maybe by Tokyopop. . . :hmm: but it all depends if I get it done anytime within the next ten years! :lol:

I will gladly put in notes giving credit and a great deal of gratitude!!!! :D "Singing to Freedom" is the name I've chosen.

now give me suggestions, I'm begging you!!