The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Anything can happen in Tokyo

Alisha Readman

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN TOKYO AND THAT'S WHY ZOMBIES ALWAYS ATTACK!

The bounty hunter straightened up from his grisly work of making sure the target was dead. He took the dead person's watch to prove the death and started to walk away. Hearing something behind him, he turned around. The dead person had. . .dare I say it?. . .become a ZOMBIE!!

The bounty hunter ran. He was freaked out, I mean, who wouldn't be? The zombie followed at a more leisurely pace, eating the brains of nearby bystanders.

*crunch, munch* "AAAGH!!"

And the new zombies, of course, ate other bystanders.

*slurp, burp* "HALP!!"

"They're coming outta the woodwork!!" a man with glasses and a suit yelled as he pulled out his Sig Sauer 9mm gun.

"Z0m813 h0rd35, 1 w1ll d35tr0y j00!!" a man with spiky red hair and a handful of sharpened pencils shouted, trying to jump over the police barricade. He of course was quickly hustled off to a mental hospital.

"Freaks!" yelled a man with blood red eyes, bringing his long katana down on the first of the zombies. He was joined by a cheery looking man with a bandana and a three-pronged spear.

Other people ran to join the fight. A black-haired man with a huge hammer and a broadsword, a blonde woman toting a large crossbow, a red-haired girl with a wooden sword, a man with long black hair, a headband and a monobrow, and two men in strange armor, yelling, "Duklyon Final Crush!!"

Not to mention a boy with a katana, a steel mask and hair hanging over the right side of his face, a man with silver hair and coat wielding a huge chainsaw-sword, and a man with spiky orange hair and carrying a huge katana.

The bounty hunter almost ran into a group of three high school students.

"What the heck is going on here?" the black haired boy asked, surveying the zombie hordes.

"I don't know," the girl said.

The other boy took a sip from his water bottle and said, "Why don't you transform, Yurara? Maybe the guardian spirit can figure out what to do."

The girl nodded and she suddenly changed, she was taller with long black hair. She looked at the zombies, then at the bounty hunter.

"You have something the original zombie wants," she said. "Give it back, and that should fix the problem."

Not able to think of anything else, the bounty hunter threw the watch back. The original zombie caught it, gurgled something, and dissolved into a pile of dust.

Unfortunately, the other zombies still remained.

"Of course, I could be partially wrong," Yurara said. "My expertise is with ghosts, not zombies."

The bounty hunter ran for his life, while everyone else took care of the remaining zombies.

THE END (HOPEFULLY)

Okay, this is something I scribbled in one of my freewriting moments. Mai read this, and after he (finally)finished laughing, he said I should post it on here. Not really sure how all the manga characters got in there. . . But they were all in or around Tokyo at some point in time. oh, wait, "Van Von Hunter" and "Zombie Powder" took place on alternate worlds. . . :blink:

in any case(sweatdrop) here are all of the manga characters that made an appearance in order of appearance.

Dom and Largo from the webcomic "Megatokyo" (megatokyo.com) by Fred Gallagher. Also published by Dark Horse Comics and CMX.

Demon Eyes Kyo and Benitora from "Samurai Deeper Kyo" by Akimine Kamijyo. Published by VIZ.

Van Von Hunter and Sidekick from "Van Von Hunter" by Mike Schwark and Ron Kaulfersch. Published by Tokyopop.

Ryoko Mitsurugi and Shizuma Kusanagi from "Real Bout High School" by Reiji Saiga and Sora Inoue. Published by Tokyopop.

Kentaro Higashikunimaru and Takeshi Shukaido from "Clamp School Defenders Duklyon" by CLAMP. Published by Tokyopop.

Jintetsu from "Kurogane" by Kei Tome. Published by Kodansha and Del Rey.

Gamma Akutabi from "Zombie Powder" by Tite Kubo. Published by VIZ.

Ichigo Kurosaki from "Bleach" by Tite Kubo. Published by VIZ.

Yurara Tsukinowa, Mei Tendo and Yako Hoshino from "Yurara" by Chika Shiomi. Published by VIZ.

While the grammar and stuff may not have been correct, I hope you at least got a couple laughs from this weird story of mine. :D