-

That would all go awry
so I will just lie
just let your thigh
for now support mine

until we will awaken
let this never die

Edited by Mardrax

Non-fuzzy? From where I stand, sunlight can very well be fuzzy.

Think that "heavily clouded sunday morning sun shining through light curtains" feeling. You may find different words to describe that, I will use this one.

That said, my use and interpretation of the word here differs a whole lot from the way Appy used it in Fuzzy. I'm just painting a bit of environment with it, she's describing an entire situation, the entire memory of a considerable timespan, with that one word. I quite agree with that descriptor as well ^_^ Never did it become a synonym for good though, as far as I know.

That bit of explanation aside, I do apologise for delving into subjects which are a tad difficult, if not impossible to understand for "outsiders" with both our works. Then again, I do still think poetry in essence is meant for the reader to think about his own interpretation of what's written, not wonder about what the writer meant. As long as something makes sense to me, it's all valid as far as I'm concerned.

I'm deeply sorry if, through writing things both she and I understand, I (or we) make anyone else feel alienated, but I see no reason to treat these works as any different than any other poetry.

Let it mean to you what you feel it means ^_^

Edited by Mardrax