The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Make a living Writing

Salinye

Hi all~

I'm starting a website that is devoted to how to make a living writing for print and the online world. I'm having great success at this and want to share the info with other writers! The website is www.SBLWrites.com

Currently when you go there it may just be my blog, which is currently being updated as I go through the journey of hopefully *fingers crossed* getting a book deal. (I'll know on MOnday.) So you might find that interesting enough to scan at the very least.

I'm in the process of adding a forum to discuss topics, etc. I also have a friend that wrote a FANTASTIC ebook detailing exactly how to make money writing online, and I'll have her ebook up for sale (downloadable) at some point. I was working on writing my own ebook, but hers is so fantastic, I figure no need to reinvent the wheel!

Anyway, I just figure that this has been working out so great for me, that there is no reason why I can't help others learn the same thing! Good luck! I'll update this when I get the forum up and running. :0) It should be shortly!

~Shelby

• 2 weeks later...

DOH! Did I not report back here? BAD SHELBY!

I did get the book deal, I'm very excited. It's on a different topic than I originally thought I would be writing on, but it's very exciting none the less! It's on the topic of hedge funds and much of what will be in teh book has never been written on before, so I rely extensively on conference calls with the experts that I participate in 2 days a week. :0)

I'll keep you posted!

~Shelby