The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

My dream about Jesus

Savage Dragon

okay i just had a really wierd dream (check the time, i mean just literaly had it) and i want to write it down before i forget it all so i figure here might be as good a place as any for it

It was wierd cause the whole dream was very deva ju, like i've had the dream before. Its frustrating because i can only remember the end of the dream right up to where i woke up.

but anyway, in this dream, Jesus was my brother, i would guess older brother because he's a lot taller than me. it was still current times though and we lived in the house we live in now that so many of you have been to, it was just Jesus was there too.

so the way the dream started was i "woke up" in the house and the whole house was shaking, and all the electronics in the house were on the fritz. i wasn't very upset by this and when i traveled downstairs to where my mother was already awake, she wasn't very upset about it either, because we both knew it had something to do about Jesus, like this had happened before.

So she sends me upstairs to wake up Jesus, who is still asleep the bum, so he can deal with this and stop the house from shaking, i guess she was worried about what the nieghbors would think. So i go upstairs and i go to my two older sisters room that they share, and it looks exactly like it does now, except their beds are empty and there is a hamock set up containing the Messiah.

So i wake up Jesus, and he wakes up pissed at me but in a humerous way, you know like when your friends pretend to be mad at you, but they know that its really funny, cause i mean, its Jesus, of course he's not really mad at me. so he tells me he's mad at me cause, and im not sure if he was joking or not, but he was having a dream about sex, which as you know for Jesus is a big no no outside of dreams. and its was so funny cause me and Jesus were just sitting there laughing our heads off in my house while the entire thing is shaking like crazy, and it didnt bother us cause it was just so funny. i, of course, apologized and we went downstairs to the living room where Jesus dealt with whatever the problem was and the house stopped shaking and thats about when i actually woke up, in my dorm room rumble-free.

You know, I'm sure there would be some points where being the brother of Jesus would really suck, but that moment where we were laughing together would have made it all worth it, its something that will definitely stick with me for a while. i really wish i could remember more of that dream. but anyway, here's the part i did remember, hopefully youll think its as funny as i did

Lol, Jesus dreaming about sex. I suppose it's possible if it wasn't really porongraphic or anything. He was physically and mentally a man after all. Choosing to go the path of God may indeed have meant leaving behind a sweetheart he could have married or something. Don't mind me, this is just my brain ticking over. This was interesting, anyway. :) The laughing part sounds about right for Jesus, though. :D

It's so weird how in dreams the strangest things can happen and you'll just 'know' why they seem 'normal' in the dream (or not). Like you know you're dreaming, and that this is just 'how it is'. I like dreams, when they're good, of course. :P

Maybe a short read will give you a new perspective.

Matthew 13:55-56 Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joseph, and Simon, and Judas?

The idea of Jesus having brothers has been discussed and alluded to in many passages of the bible.

Curious is it not?

He not only had half-brothers, but half-sisters too, but they didn't get named.

I love the image of you and Jesus sitting and laughing together. That's the relationship that I'd like to have with him. What a wonderful dream! *gives her a high five*

Thanks for sharing it. Now I've got a smile where I didn't before.