The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Exam time :) Happy, happy - joy, joy!

Psimon

Well, here I sit on the eve of my first exam this year (1 of 5) and I want to say sorry for not dropping by more often. I even uninstalled Morrowind (incl. expansions) - Oh, the sacrifice! The inhumanity of it all! *accepts Oscar [stage left]* Thank you, I love you all...

My exams (in order) are:

Medieval Lit. (Chaucer & co.)

Victorian History

Late Medieval History

Victorian Lit.

The Vikings (Yay, I get to finish with a bit of pillaging!)

French Revolution for Summer School (yes, it's summer here in NZ - apparently...) and then I'll only have four papers to do next year to finish my degree!!!!! :D:lol::D:lol::D:rolleyes::ph34r: - sorry, smilie frenzy... I'm ok now.

All the very best to other Pennites who are enduring the joy (!?) of exams at this time.

Hugs

Psimon

Good luck on all of your exams, Psimon, and here's to passing all of them with flying colors. :) I can fully understand that the pressure of school means you have less time for other things. :) Let us know how your exams go, and hopefully you'll have a bit more free time once they're all past!

Oooh! *pours out her bucket of luck over Psimon* Use it well ^_^

And don't worry, any Psimon sighting is a good one, and the rarer they are, the more we appreciate it. Or something like that. I think. *shifty eyes* What Gyr said! ^_^

*huggles back*

Good luck. My exams aren't for another month and half and mostly their not exams at all.

Let's see:

Portugues: a standard language exam: verbal and oral

Comparative literature: an extended group research project w/ optional exam

Imitation in Poetry: a paper comparing poets against their influences

Promoting Change through the Non-profit sector: involves rewarding an actual grant to a local non-profit

Comparative U.S. / Australian History: the continuation of a semester long project which involves creating a Sim-Sydney historical (1915-35) community online that ages every 5 years along with your own character/avatar. Basically it's amounts to doing the research and basic character sketch for a historic novel.

Not really a hard semester, just one that sapping every single bit of my creativity.

rev...

Good luck Psimon. I hope your exams are more spread out than mine.

I just had my first 3 in four days. Now I have two weeks before my last one, which is right at the end of the exam period -_-

Stupid UoA

At least you only have one more year to go. I still have at least three :P

(Partly my own fault as I keep adding/changing my degree)

And another bright side to look at - wouldn't you rather have the exams now while our weather sucks than when it (hopefully) sorts itself out in time for Christmas?

Best of luck to you once again :)

*hugs*