The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Item Auction #7

With Stoomp jumping happily next to her, Sweetcherrie moved on to the next item. She picked up Mynx’s portable hole, and inside she heard the butler protest.

She moved the hole around in her hands, and was careful not to stick her hand in…you never knew what sort of stuff would be flying around in there.

One Portable Hole with Bob the Butler, by Mynx! Do I hear 10 geld?”

Edited by Sweetcherrie

"10 geld!" Patrick cried, placing his starting bid almost immediately after Sweetcherrie finished her announcement.

Chiroq wobbled over, and gratefully hopped up onto the chair next to him, sending a grateful look to his saviour. On the other side of the room Wyvern still looked disappointed at missing a meal of wiggly cabbage suprème.

IC (Spik from unfinished novel of the same name):

A room? In a portable hole? Now, this was an interesting concept! I thought I'd seen everything after that whole illusion-escapade, but this... pretty slash. I could put my whole wardrobe in there, complete with make-up and wigs and whatnot. It would allow me to be anyone, anywhere, and without the use of the illusions. What more could any aspiring actor / adventurer need?

OOC: 40 geld.

Getting dizzy of the turning Sweetcherrie almost missed, and her hammer shot into the air.

She followed it for a moment, and when she saw it wouldn't land on her own head she turned to Spik.

"One Portable Hole, going once, going twice....sold to Spik for 40 geld!"