The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Item Auction #5

“Then for our next item we have something special. The Mahogoney Travel Log!”

Sweetcherrie held up the wooden stick, and felt a strange surge going through her. It was as if the travel log was whispering to her almost. Sweetcherrie felt herself blush, and the Travel Log high above her head.

“I wannit!”

Stoomp raised his hand as high as he could, and Sweetcherrie could see he had the Eyes attached to one of his fingers. They blinked and she felt uncomfortable with their stare.

“Sweetie, I have to put it officially up for bid first.”

She send Stoomp a half-smile, having difficulties suppressing a shudder from the eyes.

“As said, The Mahogoney Travel Log by Wyvern, Do I hear 10 geld?”

She had barely finished speaking, and Stoomp had already raised his fist again, the eyes rolling tiredly, most likely of motion sickness.

“Memememe!”

From the corner of her eyes she could see Wyvern rub his greedy claws together, the lizard could probably smell the profit he could make of the dwarf.

“Right, 10 geld for our happy dwarf! Do I hear more?”

Edited by Sweetcherrie

Gwaihir smiled at Stoomp a bit bashfully. Erm, magical wood really appeals to a guy like me. I mean, would you mind if I outbid you? If you really are upset, I mean, I can take my bid back, but well I'd like to bid twenty for the log.

Stoomp grinned, "Me sexy!" he exclaimed.

Around him people raised eyebrows, and Sweetcherrie almost choked as she tried to take a sip of water to oil her voice.

"Sexy?"

The dwarf nodded, "Sexy, sexy for me."

Then Sweetcherrie understood, "Riiiiight, sixty for the dwarf."

She looked at Gwaihir, "Do I hear seventy?"