Chemicals in big beakers boil
Test and examine substance in foil
Drops of some oil

Bio test is long and tiring
Voices drone on and boring
End of sighing

*Was absent, did not get worksheet
Was not in purple tray

OOC: As assignment in English class for trochaic rhyme. Sigh, I know its bad enough I'm posting up an assignment but whats worse is that I slacked off and wrote it in literally 15 minutes during my biology class . Hence the bio theme. *cringes- so I'm not quite sure how good my trochaic rhyme is, its a little hard under the time constraints* Oh and the bottom * was scrawled in messy handwriting - a note to my teacher :P
But I still look forward to comments. And please if you can spot if my trochaic was messed up, please let me know, and if its fine, let me know too :P

Oh and I forgot to make a subtitle that I'm buying off my Weenie status... Edited by madhatter

heh, reminds me of some of Alaeha's assignments, done literally at the last minute and often better than most of what was turned in by the class. Will have to brush up on my rhyme schemes and be a little more alert before giving this a look-through for technical details, but wanted to note both my amused agreement with the subject matter AND that I edited the subtitle for you so hopefully Gyr will see it and fix that for you. =)

glad to see you back about!