The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Advertisement for Quill Quest

Solivagus

As dawn rose above the Keep of the Mighty Pen, sunlight streaming in a variety of beautiful colours as they hit the walls and rose over them, the birds began thier morning chourus. Thier song was soft and gentle, spreading across the breeze and embracing the morning as they had done so many times before. It was also cut short.

From the top of his tower, Solivagus regarded the megaphone he had reluctantly purchased fro Wyvern earlier. He had made sure to get a version that rendered his voice loud, yet not so loud as to seem ostentatious. Raising it to his lips, he began to speak.

"TO ALL MEMBER OF THE PEN KEEP! I AM ABOUT TO EMBARK ON MY QUILL QUEST. ANYONE WHO WISHES TO JOIN BE CAN DO SO AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: http://www.patrickdurham.net/themightypen/index.php?showtopic=14584 .

His voice rolled across the Keep like a bulldozer over a barn. It rocked the foundations of some buildings and, in the distance, some of the birds that had began thier joyful song dropped dead from the trees of fright.

Solivagus shook his headruefully. He was gonna kill that lizard...

I'm not sure, but I guess that this is the OOC for your QQ. If not just tell me and I'll move this.

Christopher was first used in Sweetcherrie's QQ. His description:

Christopher Malcolm

Christopher is 37 years old and has done everyone involved with newspapers. In his teens he was a newspaper delivery boy, and later moved first into photographing and then writing and interviews. He had a short stint as assistant-editor for a magazine, but it did not last long, and was jobless until he heard of the One-Time-Only Pen Gazette. He has a very bad habit of smoking much too much, usually lighting one cigarette with the end of the previous one, and also drinks several coffees in one day.

• 1 month later...

Okay. Instead of creating a seperate OOC topic in the Greenroom, this will serve the same purpose. Any questions you may have or any requests to join the quest should be posted here. To those of you joining the quest after Richard has left the Keep should PM me first, as there's a chance the teleportation devices may take you somewhere unintended :P

I have deliberatly left the description of the airship for the moment in case anyone wishes to post something in the meantime. The description will appear in about two days.

I'd also like to take this time to apologise for the longer than anticipated wait. Real Life (translate that to "College") Has been interfering with my plans. :(