The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Stolen work?

Annael

Annael,

I'm sorry to hear that this occured. If it's any comfort to you, I think that it was probably an accident on somebody's part. I'd wager that somebody saw your signature, thought that you borrowed it from some other poet, and decided to use it as well. I don't think that anyone would go into the actual writing that's been posted on these boards under your name and steal from there, because plagiarism is a crime that is enforced by law on the internet just like it is in real life. I'm sure that if you found the person who originally borrowed the quote and explained that it's your writing, they would apologize and remove it or give you credit for it. :-)

Out of curiousity, though: how are you sure it was somebody from these boards? How do you know that it wasn't someone who was just browsing here on a one-time visit and noticed it, and decided to borrow it? I must say, you're pretty quick to jump the gun on us Ann. ;-p *sniff, sob*

Wyvern winks and sticks his forked tongue out with a pttthhhbbbbbtttttttttt, then sets up a bet booking stand, placing his money on the artist that drew the angel avatar that Annael once used as the culprit!

Hope the issue's resolved,

Wyv-