The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Buttefly missions?

Annael

Somewhere else.....

Sitting quietly at her desk, seemingly hard at work, Annael looks around the office to see where one of her butteflies were hiding. Noticing one sitting on a leaf of a nearby plant, she wrinkles her nose. The butterfly flies lazily over to the frazzeled angel and sits on her ear. Mumbling to herself, Annael moves her hair a little bit so that the little bit of colour was hidden and starts to speak softly. Giving her ear a little nuzzle, the butterfly lets her know that it understands and flies off to do her bidding.

The Keep.......

Gryphon was sitting in the library of the keep, minding his own business when a buttefly lands on his book. Blinking in surprise, Gyrphon looks around, see's no open windows or doors from which the buttefly could've come through, then back down at the little insect.

"Hey, wait a minute. Doesn't Annael always travel with you guys? Where is she? Haven't seen the Angel around the keep lately." Drifting up from the page to land on his nose, Gryphon crosses his eyes to stare at the little one.

"You know, it's really hard to see you when you're sitting there. How bout...OUCH!" Jerking his head away so that the buttefly was moved from it's perch, Gryphon rubs his nose. "Wyvern was right, you guys do have sharp teeth!" Suddenly, a soft voice filled his head. Looking around the room, Gryphon couldn't see who was talking, but it sure did sound like Annael.

"Sorry 'bout the little nibble. It was the only way I could get him to agree to carry my message. Usually they're not so violent, but how much damage could one little butterfly do? Anywho, yeah, I want a mission. Gimme a mission!" Gryphon gave a little laugh as the voice faded from his head. He could just picture the Annael bouncing around asking for a mission.

"She wants a mission does she? Hmm......"

OCC. That's right, give me a mission. Need something to do at work. hehe.