The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Happy Birthday Silexion!

Hey Q,

It's been some time since we were last in touch, I'm hoping that you'll have the time to pass by here and see that your special day was remembered. In any case you'd better show up and let me know what Club 40's like, since I'll be joining your ranks soon enough myself! (old-timers the both of us :P)

I trust that you're still merrily swirling the gubbins :D - and I salute you with a special little something from the Loire Valley!

Cheers mate, hope your birthday is fantastic. :)

*Cerulean and Scarlett stand for a while remembering the fun of alliances and battling, role play and diplomacy.

The Phantasm mage sends a gentle scry in Silexion's direction. It pulses steadily toward him, curious for news. She stands awkward with the old magic, it has been a long time dormant. Beyond a crease in her forehead, her face relays nothing of either the success or failure of her probe. Nevertheless, she circles the room, pinning up decorations and attending to a supply of food and drinks. Scarlett scowls at her friend's optimistic expression.

Harpy knocks back the wine Cerulean has passed to her in one greedy gulp, belches and tosses the drained crystal goblet onto the banqueting table. After hoisting her bosom, greasing her lips to full shine and cracking her knuckles, she begins devouring a loin of pork with her customary fervour.

Helga Hurtle is puzzled by all of this activity surrounding the passing of another human year. Neither having memory nor acquaintance of Silexion she observes the bustling Cerulean, who is now curling blue ribbons around a beautifully gift-wrapped package. Feeling obliged to contribute something celebratory, she nudges over a 4 leafed-clover, which Cerulean tucks neatly behind the tag.

The room is finished. Cerulean casts her gaze around to make sure nothing has been forgotten. A small smile testifies to her satisfaction. Food and drink aplenty, presents wrapped, band warming up - and strung from ceiling beams flutters an enormous banner - letters glittering under the lighting:*

Silexion's 40! Come join the party! All welcome!