The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Hello Again.

A post that I probably shouldn't have posted. Then again, someone will probably tell me so.

I'm just dropping in to say hello again, and that I am returning to the Pen (who could stay away?) and that I WILL buy off this Weenie Award, so long as it isn't too late.

I've noticed dozens of people I remember, and also...dozens of people I don't. Feel free to introduce or re-introduce yourselves; I'm friendly, but a little shy.

:Fuzzy: <---my new favorite emoticon.

In case you hadn't seen it... here's the deal on the Weenie Award:

The Weenie Award is a title that will appear under your name and/or be placed into a new Weenie list. To get rid of it after receiving it, you must post one well-written post with 'Buying off Weenie Award' in the subject line.  Orlan being the only former Weenie Elder will judge!

(Quoted from this thread.)

Though I believe Gyr got stuck with the job. Anyway, that's what you need to know, I think.

*Big Hugs*

Welcome back!

Well howdy doo thar Miss Merry. I sees you returned to us in search of that ol' Weenie Award eh? Well, I dun wahn it, but I'll give ye a hat tippin in welcome.

Edit: Oddly enough, when I returned to the Pen, I found the word Weenie attached to my title. I thought somebody was playing around with my file, so I took it off. (I kinda thought it was somebody's idea of a prank) Maybe I shouldn't have deleted it.

Edited by Damon Inferel

But of course i remember! "Synthetic Poetry" still sometimes rolls about my mind, and "and time is pink" from "Can you find it?" got stuck somewhere in the shadowed recesses as well. =)

besides, you were a lot of fun when you were here before, and i've missed you.

*hugs*