The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

More art to show yous.

Ah yes, my D&D character..

Perhaps the only..wait..Yeah, the only one I had any sort of reference for... (aside from the memory of how Tim looked...) That reference: A picture I drew last year of one of my friends... (Grant it, the original drawing wasn't nearly as..um...good...)

Thankies again!

*huggles Salinye*

Edited by Xaious, Master of Time

Just out of curiousity, (forgive me, I seem to ask this of many of the talented artists that I 'meet'), do you draw dragons? Or have you drawn dragons?

I know that many fantasy artists don't or prefer not to, but if you do I'd love to see one. It's kind of an addiciton.

Tribalous Dragon

From a different angle, differed dragon.

Mid-flapping

Another Dragon...

This one was done/named after my friend, blake..who was a Pen Member...

I don't really care for this..I need to get better at painting...

And that's what I've got online. =P

Yeah, they are kind of an addiction....The POWER!

Yes, yes, and... sadly, no. I guess I didn't know what #3 looked like, before.

*giggles* Dragon addiction... Hey, you should start a carnival thread where you pay geld for pictures of dragons... Or, even better, ask for a bunch of pictures (free) in order to have a contest about writing stories for those pictures.

Yeah.. Before I got a description from him and drew that, all I ever saw in his place was a person-shaped Fog. But, to be fair, that's how I see most of the Pennites.

Of course, some (like the Salaciously Silly Salicious Salinye Celestialgrace [god I love saying that!]) I see what they might look like..But at most, it's just their clothing with a person-shaped Fog inside......(except, of course, for those instances where I've gotten ahold of some descriptory text...)

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Image Click the image for full size

By the light of a single candle, the army would be forced to march. Neither side could prevent the oncoming slaughter, only hope, pray to be the victor. Soon, the order would come. Soon.

-----------------------

The power was out, and a fair few games were played by the light of a single candle. As outside, the snow desired to fall, the lines bringing power snapped under the weight of ice and branches, conditions practically never known unto them. The kerosene burned elsewhere, logs in the fireplace ablaze, and a spare candle, for the candle-light chess games. The Lousiana Ice Storm of Christmas 04 was a wonderful thing. Had my batteries not been dying within my camera of the digital persuasion, Then I would have taken more, better pictures of the games. But nevertheless, enjoy this, the prelude to a candle-light war.