The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Ritualistic 'Animal' Sacrifice

Mynx

It was an otherwise normal day at the Pen: the sun was shining, stories were being written, the current werewolf game was well underway, everything seemed...well...normal.

At first, no one noticed the fluttering pieces of paper littering the ground; at a place of writing, it didn't seem to be much of an issue.

It wasn't until later on that the Pennites began to notice something.

The littering of paper seemed to be a lot more than normal, and it all seemed to be coming from the Cabaret Room.

A few cautious Pennites made their way slowly down the halls, becoming more and more aware of how the scraps of paper appeared to have been ripped by claws.

Finally, they came across the source of the scraps: Hanging from the wall by a number of deeply imbedded daggers hung the torn remains of an old leather satchel, its form ripped to shreds, as well as the books inside. Beneath this odd carnage are the torn scraps of old clothes; what appears to be jeans, a t-shirt, and the ripped remains of a cap.

Exchanging a glance or two, the Pennites group together and enter the Cabaret Room...

To find Mynx, dressed once more in her customary robes, curled up in a chair with a large mug of coffee in her paws and a relaxed, happy expression.

She looks up at the expression of the Pennites and grins toothily.

"What?"

[OOC: I'M BAAAAAAAAAAACK! Exams are officially OVER! No more high school for kitty...*bounces happily* The EBoS is dead!

Hopefully now I'll be able to get back to writing a few more things other than the meagre appearances I've made when hiding from study...'cept for when I go on holiday but I'll explain all that later...

Great to be back guys! Hope at least some of you missed me as much as I missed you :D ]

A black wolf rushes into the Cabaret upon hearing the news, and Mynx turns just in time to raise her arms to try to avoid being knocked down.

::Yay! Mynx's back!!::

But, instead of crashing into her, the wolf jumps gracefully into her arms, grinning mischievously as Mynx reflexively tries to hold her, staggering and promptly falling under the heavy weight.

::Welcome welcome welcome welcome back!:: There's unimistakable laughter as Tanny~wolf licks and nudges her face. ::We missed you a lot! I'm so glad you finally beat that nasty EBoS!::

*grins*

~Tanny

Yan Yan, following the trail of torn paper, peeks inside. Smiling, he recognizes what is left of EBoS impaled on a dagger.

"Very nice," he comments,"I would have tossed it into a wood chipper, but your way is much better at stress relief. Glad to have you back."

Nodding towards the feline, Yan Yan turns around, leaving for his next adventure...