The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Calling All Kiwis!

Mynx

A small band of kitten minions, the trademark followers of Mynx, scamper into the Cabaret Room. One of them holds a scroll of paper clutched in its jaws and the group huddles briefly, quietly communicating amongst themselves.

Breaking the huddle, the minions race to a wall and begin to form a kitten pyramid.

The scroll-bearer climbs to the top of the living structure and fixes the note in its jaw to the wall, before the entire ground tumbles to the floor and races off in various directions, leaving the Pen dwellers to come and read the note...

Greetings!

This is a calling for all New Zealanders who want to be famous!

A friend of mine is currently compiling a collection of songs, poems, and short stories by New Zealand artists. He is looking for some new blood and asked me to invite anyone here who would like to try.

I don't know how many of you here are citizens of New Zealand, but please, if you are a kiwi, come and join the circle!

Simply PM me with a submission, the name you wish to appear on the article, and (optional) what town you live in.

As soon as I figure out how to escape the Evil Bookbag of Study I will process the submissions and get back to you all.

Questions can be asked here or via PM.

Take care all!

Mynx

Races to get an encyclopedia of species...

Kiwi: Pronounced: kee . wee - This is a small flightless bird native to New Zealand. It is nocturnal and most species are endangered.

Well, lets see. I'm partly nocturnal. I'm the only one of my kind that I know of... guess that makes me an endangered species. I'm technically flightless (at least in human form ;)). Not all that small tho.

Ah well, close enough... kiwi I am.

Not too sure that I want to be famous tho. I'll think on it. Hope that's good enough for now.