The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Error

Black9

Hi Black :)

You have to be at least an Initiate to be able to post at the Piazza of Portraits, although you can see all the posts there.

Why don't you apply? I see you're known around here, I'm sure people would be glad if you did. ^_^

Welcome, by the way .... *grin*

~Tanny

Oh... I forgot that we decided to do that...

Everyone can read information there, but only once you've applied can you post. Application is not an exhaustive process, so don't worry about it... you only need to post one original work (written for the purpose of application) into the Recruiter's Office, and I've only ever seen people denied if it's not original. Thus, it made sense to have posting character descriptions as a little perk for going to the extra effort to apply. Please do, Black. :)

Also, there's a new Application-Pending status, if the elders are still using it, so you don't have to wait until Wyvern has the time to reply before you can get initiate benefits.

It depends on the kind of RP... the safest way to know is to PM the person who started the thread and ask.

Two current RPs at the Conservatory are the Party and the Halloween Werewolf... you can't enter the game part, but you can haunt there as a ghost ;)

PM either me or Katz if you're interested :)

Generally, new RPs are open to all, and will usually say as much. If they don't, it might say something in the Greenroom, which is the location for OOC chat that is available at some level, possibly Page although I'm not sure why. (Page is after initiate, you get there by hanging out for a while and being fairly active). So if you don't see anything about that, yeah just PM the author. As for old RPs, like the Hunt or Hostel Fox, I'd recommend always PMing to see.