The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

And, after in the dark, there was Jonathan

The late sunsent lances into Scarlot's office, rendering the finely crafted desk and furnishings in an ironic scarlet colour, a grin gracing Jonathan's face as he closes the door behind him and looks up, pushing his hood back and glancing at Scarlot working at the desk.

He clears his throat and smiles again, "Excuse me, Mrs Scarlot, I would like to apply to the AVV."

Scarlot doesn't look up and instead wings him a ornate looking piece of paper denoted, 'Why I would be a asset to the AVV'

"Fill that out and hand it over when you're done," She said, obviously distracted by whatever tome she was writting furiously into

He smiles and takes a seat as a smaller desk nearby and gets out a pen, and begins to fill it out.

Why I would be an asset to the Alliance of Vagabonds and Vanguards

I am, that is!

I am Jonathan Wolfe, a living paradox and a deranged, psychotic cute furry animal in the best of times.

I am the poet, who follows no rules and creates new ones on the spot for others to enjoy, be amazed and be enthralled.

I am the ghost for in my own writings I have fortold my death and yet I persist in this somewhat non-ghostly form, I exists outside of the norms

I am the bringer of joy and one too many hugs. I exist soley for the entertainment and the amusment of my fellow man, I am here to dazzle, amaze and just come up with something new

I am of many faces, but the personality of one man. Give me a mask and I shall wear it, but the masked man shall hug anyone he chooses.

I am that is, who I am, before what I was, is who?

And so I end this application, with pocky!

• 2 weeks later...

Scarlot continues writing as Jonathan politely placed his application upon her desk. She never looked up and her distracted words were the only acknowledgment that she even cared he was there.

“Great. Pick a room in the underground. You’ll be under consideration until you accept a small mission with some others. If you prove your worth and that you can work well with the others, you’ll be reviewed for full membership.”

Her tone of voice made it clear that from her end, the conversation was over.

OOC: I'll be putting a mission together for you and Katz and a few others shortly. Sorry for the delay, muse has been on a vacation! *hugs*

~Salinye :fairy: