I want to love yo.

I cry.

I cry because you don't love me.

I love you.

I love you and all that you are.

Can you love me too?

I don't know... but I hope you can.

Because if not... I am lost.

I apologize to all those spanish speakers out there... again, my spelling is probably terrible and my words may not be quite right. Also, I don't know how to do the upside-down question mark on an IBM keyboard, so I didn't do it. Whoops! Hope you enjoyed.

Edited by Merelas

Pues, tu SPELLING no parece como una problema a mi. Su grammatica necesita uh poquito de ayuda, pero nada mas. El intento de tus palabras es bastante facil entender, entonces, es bastante bien. Yo no puedo escribir poetica en espanol. Tambien no se como usar los symbolos correctos en el KEYBOARD para hacer que las letras y todo es perfecto. ?Pero, que puedes hacer?

In other words, I liked the thought behind your poem and didn't think there was a spelling problem, simply a couple of grammatical mistakes, which I may be incorrect on as my spanish is rather rusty. I also don't know how to use the proper things like the ~ or the upside down ? for proper spanish. *shrugs* :wizzie:

I agree with Gnarlitch, and I like also the feeling behind the words :)

My Spanish is more than rusty, for I've concluded a basic course a year ago but wasn't motivated enough to go on... :P I can understand very well, but wouldn't dare to write ;)

Anyway... as Gnarlitch said, you don't have spelling problems although the verb "amar" and it's form "amo" are spelt with just one "m"... ;)

There are a couple of grammar issues, but I don't know enough to really help you on it... although I'd write (in prose at least):

*Quiero su amar yo / ?Puedes amar yo tambien? => you'd need to use the forms "me" and "te"... something like "quiero amarte" (not sure of spelling) or "quiero te amar" (not sure which form is grammatically better). And "¿Puedes amarme tambien?" (again, not sure of spelling or correct grammar besides the use of the pronoun)

And you can use ALT+168 (numeric keypad) to get the ¿ :) *Ehh... Katz posted while I was writing...*

I don't remember the inverted !... but if I do, I'll post.

The ñ is easy in my keyboard because of the language setting I use... so, sorry if I can't help on that :P

:)

*hugs*

Edited by Tanuchan