The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Moving again?!

Damon Inferel

And so the great demon lowered his head and began to pout. Such mortals (and the occasional immortal) he had befriended during his time upon this dwelling of a manor, named the Pen for the plethora of varietous talent held within, he must take his leave once more.

The time of seperation is unknown, but what is known is that for a fair deal of time, Damon will seldom be seeing the familiar walls he had grown so accustomed to. But instead residing in the Abyss more horrible than his home Plane... Real Life.

So, the final days (temprary ones) of Damon inferel are at hand. March 9th...

(In effect, I'm moving again, and since it is this Job Corps thingy, they don't let me out too often, so I don't know when I will see this place again after the ninth. Could it be any more random of a day? Tuesday the ninth? In March? I would have preferred February 13th on a Friday... the feeling may have been a little more appropriate at that time.)

Real life comes upon us all in unfortunate and often unexpected ways. At least the god RL gave unto you a blessing in the form of warning. And you were able to naturally complete your time with the werewolf game.

On another note, what should we do about Distant Soil? Granted it hasn't gone very far yet and odds are it won't go very far while you're gone, but if an opportunity comes for moving it along I would like to take it. Would you be opposed to the idea of having the council meeting commence without you and your character walking in late? I hesitate to leave this story for too much longer or it really will be considered dead - but if you request it I will wait for you to do anything important.

Good luck on the move. :flower: