The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Mysterious Wisdom

Lone Shadow

Regrettably, I haven’t posted anything since I was accepted as a member. Just couldn’t find any motivation. I hope this is adequate.

Mysterious Wisdom

Within the wind’s wisdom

A mystery may be found.

If you wish it not revealed

End the search now.

Autumn leaves wither and fall

Yet the wind continues on

Gently caressing all it touches.

Smiling, I watch it move along.

Before coming my way

The wind brushed by your heart.

A mystery compounded,

Where do I start?

Avoiding the clues

I don’t want to know.

If I may have your love,

I can let the wind go.

http://www.themightypen.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif

Very powerful I thought, the imagination is very touching on an overal emotional level... if that made any sense ^_^

Don't worry about not posting, you can't force creativity or a 'want to share feeling' any way more than that you can force a donkey off a minaret.. persuasion is the key there ;)

You have something, hold on to it :)

Very nice first poem. :)

Turning something abstract like the wind into an active particpant appealed to me. I liked the idea of wind carrying a person's thoughts and feelings, or at least a hint of them. The last stanza was great as well: "Avoiding the clues/ I don’t want to know/ If I may have your love/ I can let the wind go". This idea of not wanting to know how she feels, but at the same time wanting to know, because what if she loves the speaker.

Also, don't worry about your poems being adequate, the writing community here is for all levels. Whatever you write is adequate as long as you're working at the craft. ^_^