The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Random Nothingness

Spiders Soul

Ugh I am as bad a kender... I just cant shut my mouth...and thus we have Random Nothingness :D I thought I would just start it to talk about...oh anything rant about oh anothing and so on and so on. So to give something to work with... How are you?... myself I'm just peachy keen ^_^ seen anything neat?... Oh! has anyone seen Big Fish... it looks so good!

Edited by Spiders Soul

I think what Appy is trying to say is that threads like these could potentially clutter the forum, and make it harder for members to get through the already hefty amount of posts already present on these forums. It would be a whole lot easier for both you, and us if you came on to IRC (see the FAQ's forum), or used the shoutbox.

Yes I saw that just an imprint of an ear coming from his/hers bright neon yellow muscle shirt... and another set on the side of his head... and no I did point but I did not snicker I would not want him to hear that...I hear they are wild when they are mad like animals *Nod nod*

Edited by Spiders Soul

Wyvern slowly paces into the Cabaret Room, practically tripping over several open cans branded with the letter "S" and entering just in time to hear Loki Wyrd's riddle. Noticing no response from Spiders Soul and scratching his scaly chin thoughtfully, the reptilian Elder clears his throat of a few ashes and hisses:

"Well... either Melba, or a closed thread."

;-)

OOC: Loki Wyrd and Spiders Soul, as Appy and Aegon have politely pointed out, the Pen boards are not meant for this type of chatting. I encourage you both to use the Pen's Shoutbox, which is very much intended for this sort of chat and requires no downloading. Might I also add that respect for other board members and thoughtfulness are key factors in deciding whether a member goes up in rank come promotion time.

Thread closed.