The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Have I ever mentioned

Loki Wyrd

Here's just a few short things I wrote as I was sleeping off a hangover...

Chickadee-dee-dee

Will you come to comfort me?

As I lie here dying, my family is only crying.

What good will that do for me?

I know that they don't see it,

Sometimes even I can hardly even believe it,

But I'm still alive,

So why do they grieve for me?

------------------------

It's all moving, and I'm standing still

It should stay in place but I doubt that it will

Everything is moving from left to right

I don't believe it, but I see it, and write

------------------------

It was no longer in his power to create

He could only hope to destroy

And it was at hand, he only need reach

To crack open their skulls, spill their mortal remains

He would steal from them what he had lost

The feel of power, like he could do anything...

The last one I think I might actually like...the others, I don't know. I just wrote them up for the healing quality putting down words to writing allows. As for my title, that's balderdash of course, so if I said anything of the sort I would have been lying. As far as I know I'm physically well. Mentally, now that is a different story. You see, somehow a cat is trapped within my head....I constantly am hearing it purring. I must say, it's driving me quite insane....it makes me want to go find a cat, grab it by its neck, and heave it against a wall. Then continue to do so until the wall is painted red. Then pile up a bunch of cats (after I had thrown them against the wall enough times so all they can do is twitch), and set them on fire...let's see the bastard purr then! Also...I hear my name being called out constantly...how do these apparitions know my name?!? I don't tell them my name; I would never do such a thing. I don't like people, and if they don't stop saying my name I may be forced to do something about it...

Edited by Loki Wyrd

You are a wierd guy there buddy.

The poems, short, simple, to the point.

I like the rhyming of course, it flows quite well. Although the last one you wrote scares me a bit, there's a lot of anger contained within that, and I'm not sure what to think of it.. But, as you said, it's more for the healing qualities of putting things on paper, so no need to understand it.

Here's to you bud, and hey, those voices. It's me.. and the purring, I placed a small transmitter right behind your ear, so you hear that recorded purring sound ;)