The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

A question if you will...

Damon Inferel

I've noticed a lot of Quill Quests going on around me, and I have to wonder how the idea is sparked...

I was wondering if some of whom who have done them might be able to explain to me how somebody comes across such ideas and if there is a procedure to get them done? I'd certainly love to accomplish mine at some point in time, but I don't understand the concept of it... It's not like a real quest where I go slay an ogre and get gold... is it?

I'm not asking for someone to give me one, i'm just wondering about procedures, and i would hope that perhaps I might find some inspiration and information in some of the answers... Even though I haven't formally asked a question... Um... I hope that's understandable...

*runs away*

Well quill quests should be interactive and should take a good amount of writing from the one doing the quest, but most importantly they should be fun! ;) Once you get the idea propose it to one of your local loremasters and we can help you refine it and then approve it.

They don't have to no. And for the sake of time (there've been a lot of them recently) Ozy and I've been not bothering them. That was something the elders had to do when the loremaster was away, but now we have two, so there's no need and frankly some things can more quickly be done without a committee