The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Consolidated List Of Projects/exercises

Alaeha

Definitely! with the definitions thing going now, too, this might be useful for some of the newer members to see some of the kids of things that have been done.

i'll try to put together a list of Salinye's "life questions" threads too.

(makes mental note - not on the dry-wipe board this time)

Edited by Ayshela

• 4 weeks later...

Our lovely Rune, of the heart bigger than her body, was probably the originator of the many writing exercises that have come to be. She developed the concept and ran several writing themes with a very complete structure.

Weekly writing theme concept development
Weekly writing theme - Spirit
Weekly writing theme - Hope
Weekly writing theme - Dustbunnies

Edited by Tanuchan
broken links

only problem with having them all consolidated into Alaeha's post, aside from that i didn't *know* that they had been, is that *i* can't edit the post to update Salinye's thread listing. :(

edit: problem solving thought..

could whoever consolidated these threads, or anyone with the ability to do so, edit OUT of Alaeha's post.. at least the links for Salinye's threads.. (i don't know if Rune is planning on running any more or not, if not those won't need editing and can stay..)

and then merge IN to this thread the post for whichever links have been edited out? That way i can update them as necessary, since i'm far more likely to have available time to do so.

Edited by Ayshela

Alaeha and Ayshela (oh ye of the mutually confusing names) ;),

I think this is a great idea. Thanks so much for coming up with the list.

I was a little bit confused by what you wanted, but I hope I've changed things to match what you were after. This way, Ayshela is 'in charge' of updating the links for Salinye and Rune's exercises, while Alaeha can update the links for her poetry challenges. Is that what you wanted?

Sorry if I've messed anything up. I've copied the text out of the original (first, consolidated) post, so I'll still have it to restore if I've lost any data through my editing. Just let me (us) know if there's anything else you need. :)

Yours,

~Yui

thank you thank you!

this is perfect!

i just know that leaving updating in the hands of someone with three classes at the high school AND thirteen credits at the college makes it an iffy proposition, whereas i can better keep up with the updates as necessary.

Thank you!

• 8 months later...