The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Lord of Nightmares

Racouol

"We finally found you Racouol. Now die for all the crimes that you have committed on humanity."

Racouol simply looked up, at the speaker for a moment. Then he glanced at the mob behind him. "So what are you waiting for?" Racouol asked while studing the mob before him. "Surely, with a mob that big behind you, you can not possibly be afraid of one man. Or maybe you just do not have what it takes to fight in a battle. Hell you are not even old enough to grow fuzz on that face of yours." A smirk slowly creapt onto his face.

The young man started sweating and his sword started feeling like it weighed a ton. He quickly glanced at his companions to notice that several of them were shaking. He quickly licked his lips before speaking. "I am allowing you one more chance to repent for all of your sins so that you might be forgiven." he lied " Afterwards we will make your as quick as possible. Otherwise we will make sure it is slow and painful to prepare you for your trip to hell."

Racouol let out a snicker. "And I suppose it will be you who will send me to the depths of hell. I find it hard to believe that you are really up to it. But it does not matter. I have made up my mind. I have already grown bored so I will see if I can spice things up." He was now grinning. "I will now so you why parents you stories of me to keep their children good." Right as he finished speaking he disappeared.

"Did he run away?" one person in the back asked. Before the leader could say anything Racouol appeared right infront of the man and thrusted his fingers into the mans eyes. With his other hand he grabbed the older man by his neck and squeezed until the man's head literally popped off.

• 2 weeks later...

Racouol lifted the headless body with ease and started deflecting sword blows with it. "Ha, you all do not stand a chance against me" He cried as he threw the body to one side knocking down several people. He jumped up, flipped, and grabbed a charging man by the shoulders. He then threw the man into the blade of another peasent as he landed.

Grinning ically, He pulled out the most unusual and unwieldy looking sword any of them have ever seen. The sword was six feet long and forked off to the side five feet from the hilt. The Forked parts of the blade continued another three feet to either side. It was made of a blackish metal with the word Innocence etched in red down one side of the blade.

Racouol effertlessly swung Innocence between two peasents. With a slight twist of his wrist and a sharp jerk cut both peasents in half before they were able to finish their swing. He let his body fall back when he jerked the sword, and started doing a one-handed back flips as he used Innocence to carve his way down to the leader.