one heart is broken

consumed with sadness

and its kindly soul only weeps.

a cold mask is born

that smiles but doesnt rejoice

and our story comes to an end

and hearts, in the distance, remain.

voiceless words are not enough.

Have to agree: long distances relationships really takes a lot of effort and for most, the effort does not become worthwhile...

When you meet your love on the net, you feel at last someone could understand you, and judge you base on your personality and everything else except your material status and your looks....

You feel an exchange between the souls, because that's what it essencially comes down to, but it's so unfortunate that things don't work out because of trust.... there's so many things outside in your own world... the yearn for physical prescences and contact unfulfilled... the many nights wondering what each other is really doing and the stuff you ppl had already done...

the difference came into play.. because both people are in a difference place, and thus sharing experience that neither each other did not face...

Even if the couple passes all that, they have to meet each other eveuntually, and when they realized that each other didn't meet their standards they have to split... in a way love have to deal with the physical... the apperance, at least the wealth to support their ideal lifestyle... or just the difference in lifestyle itself... in that end internet relationship are not the solution, but just the ends to delay the inevatable...

Truely Tragic....

Lord: it's just as you said. quite sad really... I had hoped for so long that maybe this once *shrugs* oh well. Maron has always been a good friend and I cant begrudge her happiness, but I just needed to find an outlet of sorts. Thank you for commenting. It is greatly appreciated.

Rune: This is my favorite poem also. I think someone told me once that the best writings are those that stem from personal experience because they have a ring of honesty and truth in them. That certainly seems to be the case with this one, at least for me. I had been working on my app, but decided to scrap it and start over with a different concept. The other one was lacking. Thank you for commenting, Rune.