The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Crayon Graffiti

Rune

Rune bounces excitedly when she recieves a large boring brown package via the post. Unwrapping the butcher paper carefully she removes one perfect Rune sized red crayon. Holding it gingerly in her right hand she looks around for something to color. Her eye notices the sign right outside the main entrance to the keep. Pulling over a discarded wiggly cabbage crate she climbs on top (it was rathering tiring I tell you) and scribbles her name and a short note on the sign. Climbing back down she surveys her work proudly.

ooc: Please put all comments related to this post in the appropriate comment post. This story will be continued over time.

Backing up to get a better view of her masterpiece she stumbles as she feels the cold hard nobby knees of a certain half elf. Turning around slowly with an innocent look in her eye she notices Peredhil standing there with his arms crossed. Dropping her chin, but maintaining her stare, she quietly says "what?" in the cutest possible voice she can come up with. Considering her normal persona, it was pretty darn cute, and Peredhil mumbles at his inability to hold his fake grudge besides the fact that she had done something very wrong.

"You need to get to scrubbing it off Rune, and I expect you to mind the rules just like the rest of us." He lectures, his mock angry voice turning to one of concern and fatherly attention.

"O'kay" she says, a tremble on her lip. "I'm sorries." she continues, stiffling a slight sniffle.

Peredhil turns to leave and before he can barely spin on his heals a large grin hits his face. He just shakes his head as he walks away, commenting to himself on how darn cute a demon can be. He hopes that his attempt to sound angry was enough to teach her a lesson, even though he wasnt angry in the slightest.

Rune gets to scrubbing off the scribble on the sign.