The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Revenge Is A Dish That Is Best Served Cold

Archive

Balladore

Quill-Bearer

(4/3/02 11:51:14 pm)

Reply Re: Revenge is a dish that is best served Cold

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mmm... well, I can do that... but I need to know everyone's views, if that's how it's to go. I have Jheric, I need Foe, Bhurin, Damienn, Justin, I think... unless Ozymandias is with the group right now, but I don't think so...

Edited by: Balladore at: 4/3/02 11:51:51 pm

Ozymandias the Elder

The Founder

(4/4/02 5:52:25 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, Oz is there. (man, third person is weird) And I'll annoy anyone you'd like until they rejoin, O Fearless Leader! Just say the word. }:>)

Balladore

Quill-Bearer

(4/4/02 11:37:52 pm)

mmm...

Secretly, Balladore thinks that he needs filling in on this situation... he couldn't tell from Ozymandias' post earlier that he was with the group... do we know he's there? Is he following us just to keep a tab on us? I don't know!!

Er... yeah, Ozy! I need Foe Calibur, Bhurin, and Damienn (If you can find him... he doesn't ever seem to be on IRC).

Edited by: Balladore at: 4/4/02 11:38:51 pm

Justin Silverblade

Page

(4/5/02 4:46:52 pm)

I'll be posting soon, just got to find the time. Rest assured, though, I'm around.

Balladore

Quill-Bearer

(4/5/02 6:38:49 pm)

I knew you were around, Justin, I just figured you were busy... not everyone can be pen geeks like me, you know?

Oh well, though. I'll just wait, I suppose *sigh*

Just kidding, people, lighten up!

Ozymandias the Elder

The Founder

(4/8/02 9:12:12 am)

Oz is following to keep you out of trouble. To wit, he thought a little silent aid could be *very* advantageous in your situation.

Ozymandias the Elder

The Founder

(4/29/02 7:00:55 pm)

I don't know remember why I was, but I look at the above post now and find it annoyingly vague. In an effort to give you *helpful* info;

Oz has followed you, and caught up after you had rested after the attack from the carnivorous plant in the forest. He has been leaving imps along the path he took (three-inch tall, goblinlike summonable creatures who have wings and are rather strong for their size to tell any help that follows from the Pen (they could all see through the pigeon's eyes, due to the retrieval spell Ozymandias made it with, so they will recognize Zeph) which ways to go. Oz has remained quiet and invisible for (possibly) just such an occasion as the king's challenge. The ace up the sleeve theory.

Balladore

Quill-Bearer

(4/29/02 8:02:27 pm)

Aha! I have a plan! Eureka!

The druid dances around for a moment, before running out the door to his room where he writes furiously for a few minutes.

Though I admit, Ozymandias, I had expected it to be you transformed into the frog, not some drone. :-)

Zephryin

Initiate

(5/1/02 8:43:06 am)

Hrmm... What if we worked in that King Millas is actually hiring the goblins to raid people to discourage 'unwanted visitors'? Just an idea I had, don't know if it would be appropriate for the situation.

-=================-

Zephryin

Knight of The Constellation

Initiate of the Pen

-=================-

"Draw thy sword, that, if my speech offend a noble heart, thy arm may do thee justice: here is mine."

Justin Silverblade

Page

(5/1/02 10:11:02 pm)

Hey gang. Just wanted to drop a quick post to let you guys (and mainly Balladore, 'cause I told him I would) know that I am going to post soon... I just, well... I'm getting around to it.

Didn't want you to think I wasn't around.

Ozymandias the Elder

The Founder

(5/2/02 2:17:55 pm)

I liek the goblin idea Zeph, but I leave it up to our "DM".

Balladore

Quill-Bearer

(5/2/02 7:31:54 pm)

ooooh... *comes up with a much deeper plot, with the hiring goblins as a base...*

I'll take you up on that, I think, Zephryin... and thanks for the idea :-)

Gyrfalcon25

Bard

(5/2/02 10:26:29 pm)

Ooo... finally, into the frey!

Alright, if someone gets to it before I do, and wish to involve a magic duel:

my ideas are:

the ranger and warrior try to shoot me with their bows, but I'll manage to deflect their arrows with a missile ward. Around that time, the enemy druid will begin summoning animals, and I'll summon monsters to counter him. Basically, one for one, evenly matched spell-duel.

And then the rest of you can go at it.

Ozymandias the Elder

The Founder

(5/17/02 3:37:23 pm)

If the rest of you lot would like, I can post the next part, BUT it would mean an interruption to the combat [i just don't like any fighting ideas I come up with]. What do you say, DM?