The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Chronicles of Terra Contest 

Wyvern

Tzimfemme and Rydia

Customs can be trusted this time--just came back to the mailbox and am now answering many questions about "unknown people" sending me mail (rolls eyes*). Tomorrow I'll listen to it, as my roommate's asleep now and I'm not subjecting this to my shoddy headphones on the first listening.

(edit: Of course, this will be going with me in any future meetings with other Archmagers--this means you, Orlan.)

*My eyes will be frozen permanently upwards by the end of Ager Terra Six, I fear.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Susan

An unmistakably feminine figure suddenly occupies a chair that was unmistakably empty a moment ago. Dressed in a slightly form-fitting black evening gown (complete with lace trim, hood, and a leather scabbard at her hip), she attracts more than a few casual glances. Arching an eyebrow at one pair of eyes she meets, she sets down the wine glass in her hand and smiles pleasantly at Wyvern.

BLAST. I MISSED THE CONTEST?

Wyvern

Lumpen,

No. :P I refuse to post the lyrics until I've recieved notice from all the winners of the contest of what they thought of the CD. If you really can't wait, and must know now, why don't you ask Rydia, Imposter, or Yui? They should know all about your song. Hehehehehe... ;)

The contest winners are keeping me in a constant state of suspense! I'd really like to hear what the winners thought of my CD! Talk to me...

Wyvern

You haven't gotten it yet?

Argh! That stupid, unreliable postal service! It was supposed to be there in a week's time...

Probably because of where you live. Hope I wrote that weird ass postl code correctly...

Yui Temae

Yui just walks up to Wyvern, gives him a smile, and mutters, " Trés bien, monsieur le dragon. Merci beaucoup."

And with that, she pats his shoulder and wanders away.

((Strange mood, today. So sue me... NO! WAIT! *Yui realizes the extreme foolishness of saying something like that to Wvyern, of all dragons!* http://www.themightypen.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif :))

Imposter

Originally posted by RagingGoat:

"Très bien, monsieur la almost vouivre"

You're saying Wyvern is almost a Wyvern? Or is my Frenglish really bad?

Impostor

to be the greatest revolutionary in mexican history is like to be the tallest building in Ixtahuacan

Raging Goat

I have no idea what I was actually saying . I could've been calling Wyvern an itsy-bitsy spider - if I trusted myself to think of something like that, that is!

I was relying on the fact that the word "almost" is something hilarious in French .

RagingGoat

Wyvern - Epilogue

That just about sums it up for the archiving of my old CD contest. If you'd like to read more things about this previously released CD, you can read a review of it written by the contest winner Imposter located in the Member's Forum of the Pen. There's also a link to all of the CD's lyrics, which can be found there...

In addition, be on the lookout for future Wyvern competitions...

Peace,

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"My life is one big crime, I try to scheme through it." -Common, "The 6th Sense"

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.