The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Idiot's Flashlight

Guest Minta Rose

Guest Minta Rose

SomeGuy

Having wandered past the hall many times (dont even ask, this one lacks even basic math skills) He sees something shiny (sticker) through a window! Mesmerized by this shiny thing he walks towards it but finds that there seems to be some invisible barrier in his way, sure the window is small but he can still fit, Cant he?

He starts to panic in the belief that he might never find out what te shiny thing was.

He takes out his flashlight, A stick with one end burnt that seems to have been recently used as a torch.....

"Come on, pretty please let me in? my flashlight went out! And that guy in the black market charged me all my shiny circle thingies."

------------------

"Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again."

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest Minta Rose

Cheyenne

Not wanting to be outdone by the multitude of geniuses in the hall, Cheyenne walks to the bar and sets her flashlight on the counter.

Behold brethren! I have found our light!

*holds up a strobe light*

see how it works???

*turns light on*

Guest Minta Rose

ZombY

Some stinky person comes through the door, carrying a cord at which he tugs...

"Sorry I´m late, I could only find this FlashHeavy... But it should work fine, or at least it will as soon as I figure out what this end is for"

He yanks at the cord again, and pulls a pink elephant into the Tavern...

Guest Minta Rose

Wyvern

Wyvern walks into the bar and see's everyone wailing around flashlights (or at least trying to do so)that aren't even turned on.

"You idiot's!" crys Wyvern, "everybody knows they work like this!"

Wyvern takes out a grenade and pulls out the plug. When no light comes out, Wyvern peers inside to see what happened to the light that was supposedly "trapped inside"...

what follows is inevitable.

------------------

Wyvern

...almost a dragon.

Guest Minta Rose

Zool

Zool walks in off the street out of sheer confusion.

"Excuse me," he says to a rather idiotic looking gentleman who keeps trying to walk through a nearby wall, "Is this the Betty Crocker school of cooking?"

After the idiot realizes someone is talking to him (quite some time), he stops, and slowly turns. There is an angry purple welt on his forehead from continually running into the wall, but his dazed expression is intact. The idiot gets around to thinking aboout the question.

"Yeah, I think so," says the idiot.

"Oh good," says Zool.

"Could you help me go through this door?" the idiot asks Zool.

Zool examines the battered wall the idiot is referring to. He examines it for some time. Finally, not able to comprehend the nature of the problem, Zool tries to walk through the 'door'. And then he tries again. And again...

------------------

Zool

Ager1 Eradication Mage

Bard of Terra

What's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Guest Minta Rose

Jagged

Hey!!!

What happened? I can't see a thing.......

*walking into walls, over bodies of other mages who have fell to the floor*

Finally making his way to the door by feeling with his hands, opens his eyes(00) Oh thats better, looking at Zool and his confused friend. Askes if they heard that loud boom....

(could have sworn I seen a large pink elephant enter before the little ball exploded) * shaking his head back and forth, thinks that maybe hitting his head on the wall with these other two might just get the ringing out of his ears *

starts banging head in rythm with these other idiots.

CLUNK CLANK BANG!

CLUNK CLANK BANG!

CLUNK CLANK BANG!

CLUNK CLAND BANG!

CLUNK CLANK BANG!

CLUNK CLANK................................................

anyone got a b.c.

------------------

So far gone don't know when I'll be back.

Guest Minta Rose

ZombY

ZombY has spent the last hours trying to get his elephant to light up, when he suddenly smells something jummy "Wow, I´ve just discovered that my flashheavy has a brain! anybody want a bite?"

ZombY starts chowing on the elephants head, and manages to crack it open... A huge beam of light shoots out of the elephants head.

"Yeah, I fixed him!"

Guest Minta Rose

P51mus

Only Bob manages to be more disgusting than that.....

------------------

-P51mus

The Schizophrenic Mage

Friend of Bob the stone golem

Warper of Reality

Server 1

P51mus

WHACK (ARS) suicide guild

Ager Server 1

Slavik

The Brotherhood of Nod

Blitz Server II

P51mus

The Order of Storms

And isn't sanity really just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick! Rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, oooh!! The sky's the limit! -The Tick

Fate is like a caged gorilla. It will pelt you with dung if you mock it. -Warriv (Diablo 2)

Guest Minta Rose

MindMaster

Just then, MindMaster casted a spell which made both Severan and himself turn back into normal mages. Seeing this, brute simply went to staring at the shiny sticker in the palm of his hand.

MindMaster:"Come on, we can defeat a bunch of idiots."

MindMaster then casts a powerful, yet, unknown self-barrior spell around himself and Severan, preventing items from being used on them.

MindMaster:"Let's get them!"

Severan:"Damn straight!"

They then march on torwards the idiots, blades at hands.

------------------

Evil unite in my own internal Hell's Fire

~MindMaster

(Leader of the Master Revolution)

Guest Minta Rose

brute

Sensing something BAD was about to happen, and seeing Mindmaster and Severan marching toward the group of unaware idiots, brute tore his attention from the Shiny Thing and cast the terrible and truly unfair spell, Nagging Wife on Mindmaster and Severan. Although they had sincere intentions on wiping out those milling idiots, they simply could not do so right now because they had to spend "quality time" with their nagging wives.

Sensing the danger had past, Brute continued to stare blanky at the Shiny Thing.

Brute, Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze

Guest Minta Rose

MindMaster

(Nice try Brute, but i'm a lone ranger!)

Having been irritaded by the "naging wives", MindMaster simply flicked his fingers and a Chain Lightning disintergrated both wives in just seconds.

MindMaster: "Don't worry, you can always remarry."

Severan:

MindMaster:"Don't worry, I can ressurrect them later if you wish."

Just then, brute ordered the idiots to shine the flashlights at MindMaster and Severan. While MindMaster was able to put on his sunglasses before hand, Severan could not don his eyeware quick enough and was blinded by the aray of dazing beams. As he stumbled backwards while rubbing his eyes, Severan tripped over a stone, rolled down the hill, and went flying into an icy river.

MindMaster:"Hm, mabey not!"

------------------

Evil unite in my own internal Hell's Fire

~MindMaster

(Leader of the Master Revolution)