The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Gyrfalcon the Movie: Directors Cut

Wyvern

Gyrfalcon

Sinistro strode down the stairs to the black orb, which hung eerily in the exact center of the circular chamber. The chamber descended in terraces to the bottom level, 30 feet down from the doorway. This allows the orb to hang at perfect eye-level for those entering the chamber, frightening those who know nothing of the Black Orb. For those who do know of it and its power, the sight of it would break them completely… All except for Sinistro.

Sinistro's lips skin back. Finally! He had the last necessary spell needed to invoke the power of the orb! And then the elves would burn. Sinistro pauses long enough to laugh loudly, the sound echoing, pealing, the dissonance holding the same maniacal and insane edge as the laugh did. Regaining control of himself, Sinistro stopped 8 feet away from where the Orb hung, and took a moment to compose and focus himself, this spell would not be easy to cast…

Composed, Sinistro took the components necessary for the spell from a table by the stairway. Bat's wings, Dragon's tongue, Daemon's blood and Nightshade. Mandrake roots, Hydra brains, the blood of a true hero and the heart of an immortal. More components whirl by as Sinistro sets them down in an arc around himself. Setting down the last component, Sinistro sits in the center of the arc and prepares himself one last time for the spell, pulling forth the scroll that had copied from the spellbook of the one of the mightiest mages on Terra, ever. Sinistro had needed to kill the mage afterwards; an epic battle against a demi-lich that had destroyed much of the valley the demi-lich's lair had been hidden in.

Finally, Sinistro began to chant in an ominous language. The language sounded of death, sorry, hatred, envy, greed. Every base emotion was in that language, and as Sinistro chanted the foul words, he used the appropriate components. Black lightning formed around Sinistro and slowly circles the orb. With snakebite swiftness, the energy strikes at the center of the orb… only to be rebounded by a holy radiance. Without the charging of the Orb, the spell fails, the black lightning withering one by one until only one remains.

An unfortunate guardsman chooses this moment to enter the room, announcing brightly when he sees that Sinistro is not in the midst of the dwomer.

"Sire! Nemphis is here to see you on a matter of great urgency!" The guardsman reports, but Sinistro seems not to hear.

"Curse that Mystic," Sinistro spits the word out, "who dares to interfere with my spells. Mine! He will pay and pay and pay for this… I swear this on his blood!"

Snarling, Sinistro turns, points at the guardsman. The last bolt of lightning leaps, and the guardsman has only the time for a single scream before he is vaporized. Nemphis strides into the room, through the floating ashes.

OOC: Ok, next!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunatly, as I said in the beginning of the thread, several of the actors ended up quitting the AM UBBs entirely and the thread was never finished. This was the last scene acted out, and it ended there... Never the less, I still enjoy skimming through it and hope that you will as well.

[image]http://www.legion-whiterose.com/signatures/aoa/wyv.gif[/image]

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"My life is one big crime, I try to scheme through it." -Common, "The 6th Sense"

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.