The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

la la la...*hums a tune*

Guest White Rose Oujisama

Alas, the time has come for a young lad to choose his uninviting destiny. He lacks that which he needs, and has that which has come upon him by gluttony. Too bad for him I should say. He's reached the top of the hill thinking he's mounted to success only to realize he's going to fall off the other side. How sad. The tumble will hurt quite a bit, and the hillside of his newfound life meaning is full of thorns, bristles, and plenty of other painful assortments of briar. If he only he had listened to his brother. His brother advised him to not look for wisdom to lash others with your tongue, and not to search and long for the strength to will those to supply your fortune for you. One's fortune is best earned, and soft words will carry a long way he said. Too bad, indeed it is too bad for this young chap. The sandals of his innocence have long since worn, and he walks with bare feet among the timid and loose soil, the soil of society and he finds he no longer longs for the rule of such. Fo rule over the crumble. Dirt. Muck. Mud. He looks down the hill and dissapointment realizing that there's nothing he can do now but let the horrible times roll. So he gets down on his knees, feels the mud on his back, and rolls down the hill of his bad deeds with the hard earned apathy of his prior experiences. Oh well. We all become men someday...

Yay for randomness! ^^;

As Wyvern skims over White Rose OujiSama's intriguing tale of a young lad's destiny one last time, the reptilian Elder is struck with a sinister idea... It seemed that the applicant not only knew a great deal about destiny and fate, but also had a name that was almost identical to the famous fortune telling boardgame "Ouija"... heck, the applicant even seemed to enjoy singing mystical dirges ("la la la...*hums a tune*" was the title of his application, after all...). Perhaps, then, he would be able to predict how an overgrown lizard might be led to a fortune... Grinning mischeivously to himself, Wyvern clears his throat and exclaims to White Rose OujiSama:

"This is a very interesting story, OujiSama... I'd certainly be willing to accept it, if you'd be willing to do me a little favor in return..."

White Rose OujiSama raises a brow at this statement.

"A 'little favor'...?"

Before the applicant has time to question about the nature of the favor, however, Wyvern has placed a box upon his desk on which there is written "For last resort emergency schemes only!" Opening the box, the greedy lizard pulls out an Ouija board and sets it on the table. Wyvern then hands OujiSama the board and pointer, and hisses:

"Ask the board for a way that Wyvern might be able to get rich quick and let the pointer direct your hand to the letters... Do this, and you'll be accepted to the guild!"

Grumbeling and shrugging to himself, OujiSama decides that there would be no harm in partaking in the board game, especially if that was what it was going to take to become accepted as an Initiate of the guild. Placing his hand on the pointer, the applicant is surprised as it reacts forcefully and immediatly begins drawing his hand to various letters on the board. Wyvern quickly jots these letters down as OujiSama's hand rapidly points to them, until the lizard finally comes out with the phrase:

Y

O U

W I L L N E

V E R

M A K E APE

NN Y , L I

Z A R

D "

Wyvern stares blankly at the Ouija response for a moment, and then sighs dismally to himself... Grabbing a stamp from his desk, he labels White Rose OujiSama's "ACCEPTED", as promised...

;p

OOC: An ACCEPTED application, White Rose OujiSama... Welcome to the Mighty Pen!

Be sure to post your e-mail here or mail me at elitwack90@hotmail.com so that I can send you the password info and such...

-----------------------------------------

Wyvern-

Elder of Initiates

Saint of Terra, Patron of Parties

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze

"If it doesn't make dollars then it doesn't make sense" - Triple Seis, "Glamour Life"

Edited by: Wyvern00  at: 11/27/02 10:51:29 pm

Yay! *does a little dance* And sorry about the prediction, my mighty powerful and utterly amazing powers cannot be denied...so sorry..

*everyone has a look of sheer skepticism*

yeah, so anyway, my email is geno1011@hotmail.com

^_^;; and the "ouji-sama" in my name is japanese for the word prince...thus, I am the white rose prince! *flares his mighty noble, charismatic smile...and no one pays attention...*

;__; poor me...

-Ouji-Sama, the neglected.