The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

A New Light with Rain Drops of Faith?

Guest SaberCoEP

Guest SaberCoEP

Master Burrofoot

Viewer

(10/7/02 11:26:37 pm)

Reply A New Light with Rain Drops of Faith?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never have I really ventured to show off my work because of rejection and people views of me. But a freind, X-Sabre says that I have talent and that I should join up with you guys and share my writing with other people.. Well here I go.. I will post one or two poems.Thank You.

-=-Life or Death-=-

Laying down; hiding under the falling leaves,

The memories hit me full on; Unrelenting,

A slow shadow of darkness floats by,

Dragging the past in; Forcing the pain,

Disalussioned by the shadows; Once again false believing,

I see the mere image of you again this day,

So lost; Hindered words; Mouth sewn shut,

Cant one see; I dont know what to say,

Understanding; The cost of believing,

For the love recieved; I must now pay,

Storms a raging and surging in my head,

Confusion ever growing; Lost in the question,

Hiding from the answers; They are just futile lies,

For here I lay for eternity,

Re-living that last cursed question,

The question of life or death...Death or Life...

'-*-Pouring Hope-*-'

Rain pouring down over my eyes;

The night gone cold; No feeling left,

I look up into the storm,

Standing out in the middle all alone; Lost and confused,

Yelling and screaming your name,

Silenced by the ever so loud thunder,

Running in circles; Trying to find some shelter,

The pain coming and going as the memories drive me further into the hell,

Cant seem to find my way out,

Yelling and Screaming your name,

Bright flashes all around; coming and going,

Sheding a brief moment of light and hope,

Seeing you in the distance; Upon the horizen,

Standing tall; Running your way through the darkness,

Yelling and screaming your name,

Following the muddy footsteps; Bringing me closer,

Slipping and Falling, Storm just getting worse,

Seeing you call out, Giving me the extra lil bit,

As I reach you; The storm clears; Clouds wanders off,

Rain dripping from our slumped shoulders as the sun rises,

Embracing each other under the new light; The last of the rain falls,

Once again, re-united we are; Once again we made it through..

This one I guess really isnt a poem, but.well. I figured my application needed some happiness.

-#-Time-#-

One more time, Just one more time,

I wish to chase you threw the sprinklers late at night,

Hold you in my armsl; Safely away from all dangers,

Kiss your sweet tender lips,

Ome more time, Just one more time,

I want to watch the sunrise thru your eyes,

Listen to you laugh whole-heartidly at my corny jokes,

Fall in love with your smile all over again,

One More time, Just one more time,

I want to hear your voice echo thru my ears,

Listen to your heartbeat as we lay under the blanket of stars,

One more time, Just one more time,

I want to hold you hand, guide you thru the darkness,

Dance acroos the lawn listening to an ensemble,

Just one more time, Just one more time,

I wish we will fall in love again,

Just one more time I hope this doesnt fade...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW POST

Archive Note The original post was made by someone who was not registered. As a result the parser messed up when converting. Their post appears above, followed by the next available post here:

SaberCoEP

Initiate

(10/7/02 11:30:40 pm)

Reply Re: A New Light with Rain Drops of Faith?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very nice Kender.. Glad to see you took my advice and checked out The Pen.. I think you'll like it here.. Most people are pretty friendly, excluding a couple :P

You've got some talent there.. I can't wait to watch it develop even more.. I know it will..

Hope to see you post more often.. Good luck bro.

For the end is never seen, always heard and rarely understood.

Master Burrofoot fidgets nervously in his applicant easy chair as he waits for the infamous Elder of Initiates to arrive... The eager applicant had been sitting in the Recruitment Office for hours on end, yet there still hadn't been even the faintest sign of the overgrown lizard... Melba, the Almost Secretary of Initiates, paces back and forth near Burrofoot's chair, cursing to herself and mumbeling angry things about Wyvern under her breath. As Master Burrofoot lets out a long and dismal sigh, Melba stops in mid-pace and turns her head towards the applicant. The obese Almost Secretary then clears her throat and apologetically mutters:

"Master Burrofoot... I'm awfully sorry for this delay, sometimes that overgrown lizard can be so inconsiderate... Last night he had a large drinking binge with his Decanter of Endless Booze and I think he's probably feeling the after effects right now. Just be a bit more patient and I'm certain he'll show up..."

Grumbling to herself, Melba decides that she could use a cup of coffee and heads over to her desk, where she is surprised to find that her cup has been already filled to the brim. The Almost Secretary of Initiates doesn't realize that the black substance in her cup is not, in fact, coffee, but rather the witch's brew which Xeros had previously disposed of...

Taking a sip of her "coffee", Melba finds it even more refreshing then usual and gulps down the entire cup in one go. She licks her lips after having finished it, and considers complementing the Pen Elders on their new choice of coffee, when suddenly she notices that a large dark cloud is beginning to form over her head around the ceiling of the office. Master Burrofoot's eyes widen as the clouds above Melba grow larger and larger, and he jumps slightly when a rumble of thunder is emitted from one of them...

"What in the name of-" starts Melba before gazing dumbfounded into the clouds as hundreds of slimy frogs suddenly begin raining down upon her. Melba tries to escape this downpour of frogs, but much to her dismay the dark cloud seems to follow her whereever she runs to...

Interestingly enough, Wyvern randomly falls out of one of the clouds along with several frogs and crashes onto his desk, stamping Burrofoot's application "ACCEPTED" in the process.

;p

OOC: An ACCEPTED application, Master Burrofoot... welcome to the Mighty Pen. Be sure to create an EZboard account for your posting (a link to this can be found in the "Lists of Terra"-"Lists of Usefull Links" section of the guild). Also, either post your e-mail here or mail me at elitwack90@hotmail.com, so that I can send you the passwords and stuff... Thanks! ^_^

[image]http://members.shaw.ca/kea/am/wyvy.jpg[/image]

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"My life is one big crime, I try to scheme through it." -Common, "The 6th Sense"

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Edited by: Wyvern00  at: 10/12/02 10:10:08 pm