The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Mira's application

Guest Mira

I have posted the poems "Pointless", "The Looking Glass" and New old poem in the Banquet Hall and now seek admission to this guild of the mighty Pen All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.Edited by: Mira  at: 6/17/02 7:13:05 pm

Post more, that's how i got in. i just kept stacking up reply after reply with poems and improvs, 'til they finally relented and let me in. Hahahahhahahahha....

Of course they then conveniently forgot that little detail, for oh about 2 months... After a few reminders they remembered... must of been the constant knocking on the door thing. It really gets annoying after a while... Ah, religious fanatics have taught me well...

Speaking of fanatics, i like have this sick twisted ultra-sadistic revenge type idea. Okay, don't know if i've mentioned it but i'm military, anyways... Here's goes, I thought calling up my old recruiter posing as a hopeful recruit. I'd call him up and ask him to come to a certain address (like i'm going to use my own house **shudders**)

What he doesn't know is at the same time, i've called the local Mormon and Jehovah witness chapter's in the surrounding area and tell them, i'd like to be a part of their respective churches but first i need a few questions answered...

So, when the army recruiter get to the house, i tell him to wait, cause i've invited friends over that are interested in joining up... When the fanatics show up, i bolt the door from the outside, and run like Hell...

Um, okay... well, i have a poem to write...

Good luck mira

revery

the dreamlost

Edited by: reverie  at: 6/16/02 4:33:53 pm

As Reverie continues to preach about how patient he had to be for applying, and begins mentioning how he barely survived the entire "Recruitment Office Spring Cleaning" ordeal he had to go through, Mira and Fire Walker notice a gigantic purple hook swoop from backstage and grab Reverie by the waste. As Reverie is rapidly pulled off his speaking podium by the hook, Wyvern enters the room stretching and yawning... ;p

"Mira, I've read the poems you've posted in the Banquet Hall and thought that they were very good. However, the application for membership must be one specificaly written with the intention of joining, posted in this thread. If you could write another poem or story specificaly written for applying, that would be great. Thanks. "

[image]http://members.shaw.ca/kea/am/wyvy.jpg[/image]

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"My life is one big crime, I try to scheme through it." -Common, "The 6th Sense"

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Edited by: Wyvern00  at: 6/18/02 11:02:27 pm