The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

...and so he tries

Guest Dragonjojo

Guest Dragonjojo

OOC: I'm going to try....at least i will find out my areas of weakness if i dont succeed

A young boy stands in a room cluttered with papers and dust, more of the second but lets not complain. As he stands there with a pointed stick in one hand and a bag in the other he begins thinking to himself.

“Hi I’m Dragonjojo and why should I be accepted….well you see I offer an array of things from….no I’m not selling stuff…think man think…..So why should you pick me…by far you should choose me for my outstanding performance in the areas of….darn it man snap into it….this isn’t a job it’s a privilege…what am I going to say?!?! I cant just say nothing….that’s no way to get in”

Then as he thinks to himself an idea pops into his head. He props the stick under his chin and then opens the bag with his now free hand. He places the stick inside the bag, which is conveniently labeled “Dragonjojo’s Bag O’ Stuff”, then he ruffles through the bag in search of some items. It’s not long before he began pulling out the items from his literally endless bag and laying them on the ground beside him. He then pauses and softly goes over the items he had removed from his bag. “Lucky Charms, pot of gold, four leaf clovers, rabbit feet….hmm yup I knew I was forgetting something” he than began searching of his bag yet again only pausing once to have a red gobstopper and to pull out a jar of pennies. “Ah ha! My lucky pennies….with all these lucky things I am bound to get in now” As he stands there tall and proud thinking he had accomplished something his attention is directed towards a pair of eyes peering out from between two stacks of either paper or dust. Hesitantly he reaches into his pocket and offer the unknown figure a gobstopper. “Ca-ca-candy is good…..do you like candy? I-I-I have lots of it…..” As he waits for a response he carefully places his “lucky” items back into the “Bag O’ Stuff” and then removes another red gobstopper and produces a fake smile, as to say he wasn’t scared.

Guest Minta Rose

He only blinked, but the gobstoppers were definitely fewer, and he didn't remember having quite so many pixy stix. . . .

Edited by: Minta Rose at: 2/23/02 12:37:00 am

Noticing Dragonjojo hesitating and figdeting nervously in his applicant chair, Melba calmly walks up to him and hands him a card.

"Here you are..." she chimes "... sorry to keep you waiting, there are times when I just can't stand that lizard of an recruiter. Wyvern will be with you shortly. You're applicant number is 13."

"I-" starts Dragonjojo nervously, staring at the '13' that was scrawled in jagged blood red letters on his card. "I'm applicant n-number th-th-thirt..."

Dragonjojo reaches once again for the lucky objects within his bag, but is interrupted as a group of construction workers suddenly make their way into the chamber and begin setting their tools around his seat. Turning to Melba, one of the repair workers calls:

"Hey, Ms. Almost Secretary! We're here to do the repair work on the shelves that were knocked over in the Mr. Bunny incident the other day! Can we go ahead and start?"

"Sure..." murmers Melba while shuffling through countless red stamped taxation forms. "Go right on ahead..."

Much to Dragonjojo's horror, the construction team set up a ladder directly over his head and begin working on rearranging the various items at the top of the new bookshelf. To make matters worse, the construction team accidentaly knock over a mirror which falls and shatters directly by Dragonjojo's feet. The aggitated applicant swallows hard and goes for a four leaf clover in his endless bag of stuff when a black cat (Cele's cat, Cambronne) passes right by his seat. Dragonjojo watches in terror as the four leaf clover he had retrieved wilts before his very eyes... After Cambronne has passed him, the cat turns his head and hisses maliciously at Dragonjojo. His eyes grow wider as the cat raises the hair on it's back, extends it's claws, and franticaly dashes out of the room.

At that moment, Wyvern enters the room wearing a rain coat and holding an umbrella. Dragonjojo's jaw drops open as Wyvern opens the umbrella inside the room and in the process accidentaly tosses rain water into jojo's face...

And all this time, Dragonjojo had been forgetting to knock on wood!

By this point, Dragonjojo is so freaked out by the random chain of events they he decides to hurredly pack his bags and leave. He is stopped by Wyvern, however, who stamps his application ACCEPTED and welcomes him to the Pen.

Well... thinks Dragonjojo, grinning to himself and exitting the room with his accepted app Maybe all of this 'bad luck' stuff is really a bunch of nonsense after all...

With that, Dragonjojo shuts the door on his way out, and it causes a chain reaction of bookshelves falling over, mantlepieces collapsing, and delicate sculptures shattering...

OOC: An ACCEPTED application, Dragonjojo, welcome to the Pen! Please provide your e-mail here or mail me at elitwack90@hotmail.com so that I can send you the passes and such.

[image]http://members.shaw.ca/kea/am/wyvy.jpg[/image]

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"My life is one big crime, I try to scheme through it." -Common, "The 6th Sense"

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Edited by: Wyvern00  at: 2/25/02 5:45:00 pm

Celes see her scared Cambronne and wonders what stinged her black cat.

- "He doesn't behave like that usually.", she ponders.

Then she heard Carbone growling and hissing after Cambronne and both cats are now fighting.

- "Ohlalalalala. Here we go again.", she complains before walking after them.

• 4 months later...
Guest DoPeY24

/me stares at dragonjojo...

howd u find this place? and what took u so long... :P -DoPeY

Which Colossal Death Robot Are You?

Did you go by 'Jojo' in the days of Archmage?

If so - remember me?

~Zool~

Ancient, The Pen is Mightier than the Sword.

Bard of Terra, Patron Saint of Aspiring Bards.

Elder than dirt, more foolish than a jester, able to trip over the smallest logic in a single step. It's... Oh, you know.