beautiful,

she's gorgeous,

dazzling.

Should I show

my heart

to her, or not?

Dazzled.

---

Thanks for the welcome I received with my last poem. This is the next one... And yes, the mood is entirely different, anyone thinking only women are allowed to have moodchanges?

LOL!

Thank YOU! Let me give you the URL for the testosterone club for men;

hookedbytheballs@anytime.com

~Zool~

Ancient, The Pen is Mightier than the Sword.

Bard of Terra, Patron Saint of Aspiring Bards.

Elder than dirt, more foolish than a jester, able to trip over the smallest logic in a single step. It's... Oh, you know.

Edited by: Zool47  at: 5/19/02 7:29:43 am

Good poem, I sense a kinship betwixt you and I...hmm, if you go onto IRC, connect to GalaxyNet and then go to #thepen if you want to talk to us in Realtime

Cioden Darkeye

Quill-Bearer - The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

President of the Peredhil Fan Club

Owner of the Reply Raven - Enemy to all those who never post responses

Ashaman - WoT - Blitz II

Council - The Hunters - Blitz II

Leisure Officer - SFV Ultima - Beta

Guest Tyrunn Alberyn

I thank you for the invitation, and I will certainly drop by, however I have a feeling I will not catch many of you there, nor very often. My internet access is restricted to work only, and even then I'm not always able to freely use it, and seeing as I'm on CET, most of you won't be on when I am.

Guest Xradion

(Can't say I'm) dazzled by this poem, but I did enjoy it

I say, take a chance! The worst she can do is say no. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain (of course, this advice has led many of my friends and my RP character to disaster in the past, but never mind that).

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. -----Words of an anonymous fool/sage.

Xradion,

The Horny Druid,

Scholar of the Ancient Arts,

Holder of the Eye of Odin.

"The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream."

-Wallace Stevens

"When at home, do as the Homans do." –Xradion

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

I always thought that was Shakespear.

~Zool~

Ancient, The Pen is Mightier than the Sword.

Bard of Terra, Patron Saint of Aspiring Bards.

Elder than dirt, more foolish than a jester, able to trip over the smallest logic in a single step. It's... Oh, you know.

Guest Tyrunn Alberyn

Actually I thought so too. But philosophically I do suppose you could say that the most famous people are the most anonymous persons as well

Guest Xradion

The quote is credited to Shakespeare, the anonymous sage/fool to me. :P I'm sure he's not the first person to have thought this, but he may have been the first to articulate it so well.

I guess I should say that I adore Shakespeare for his brilliant characterization (you could almost tell who was saying what even if the character's name wasn't written next to it), amazing use of language, and his deep insight into the human condition. But to some extent, even the most brilliant men are fools, constricted by the limitations of human thought. And in another sense, though we all know Shakespeare, none of us REALLY know who he was. Very little is known about his personal life, and (at least to me) it doesn't really seem to matter that much anyway. In this sense, he is anonymous.

Anyway, the truth is that I had forgotten this was Shakespeare's, and am trying to cover up for my inconvenient memory lapse(eh hehe). Hope you enjoyed my little BS session!

Xradion,

The Horny Druid,

Scholar of the Ancient Arts,

Holder of the Eye of Odin.

"The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream."

-Wallace Stevens

"When at home, do as the Homans do." –Xradion