The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

5min improv time...

reverie

hiya... am recovering from short bout of food poisoning, so have loads of time now... plus am on vacation... so i figure i'd see what i could write in 5 minutes again... Gentleman start the clock: one, two, three, once again go....

Traveling this time again

always going where i have not been

It always sad to leave a friend

Not always glad to begin again...

Time cannot be stop or revived

To a place where friendship thrived...

If i leave behind, so be it then

Now go forward now, and make ammends.

well not bad i suppose... a little cliche and nonsensical, but was fun...

revery

the dreamlost

Guest Xradion

This reminds me of something...wait! It's coming back to me!

"Ti--i-iime, Why you punish me-eee? Like a friend with somewhere to go-o, you leave meeeee cryin', cryin'."

(Sorry, couldn't resist). Probably Hootie's best song in my opinion. I was never really a big Hootie and the Blowfish fan. I like this poem though. Nice improv! Keep it up.

Xradion,

The Horny Druid,

Scholar of the Ancient Arts,

Holder of the Eye of Odin.

"The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream."

-Wallace Stevens

"When at home, do as the Homans do." –Xradion

um, okay... sure why not... I'm been so racked for time lately i couldn't write anything...

oh btw here's something i recently discovered. Um, if your really sick and you have really kewl vivid dreams at the same time. Then, it prolly means that your in the middle of bad fervor. Despite the fact that the dreams are really really kewl, it would really be in you best interest to wake up and get help and not just roll over and try to get back to the really kewl part...

Also... if ever given the choice between the chicken or sushi on an international inflight meal, pick the chicken... Or better yet don't pick anything at all... stick with the juices... trust me on this...

revery

the dreamlost