The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Staff of Wealth

Vincent Silver

This is a revised version of the other Staff of Wealth,the story takes places in the world I creatured (no name for the planet yet) If you would like to know more about it contact me at gato_wiser@hotmail.com , I have the entire history in my head so I can talk quite a bit about it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been one year after the War of Power that struck the planet. The conorstone of the know world, Lindson, has been struck by a resent depression caused by the cost of the war. King Leo VII has decided to make a last dich effort. He has decided to send his lead knight Vincent Silver,to find a legandary artifact know as the Staff of Wealth. Little does King Leo know,but others are after the Staff,and they its true power.

Vincent strolled back and forth among the large halls of Lindson serching for the needed things for his journy.

"What am I forgeting......MY SWORD!" Vincent slaped his forehead and walked into his room. He carefully grabbed his father's old sword,the Quicksilver, from its place on the mantel above his fireplace. He blow some dust of of the blade and slide it into the scarbard at his waist.

"Been a good while since I used this thing," Vincent thought while trying to polish the handle with his cape and walking down the halls tward the stables,"I hope I won't have to use you much"

It took Vincent a good fiveteen minutes to get down form his room at the top story to the stables in the courtyard. He quickly untied his black horse and hoped onto its back. He bagan to ride off through the village and into the plains surrounding Lindson......