The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

chew on this...

reverie

Chew on this...

The average size of a jolly-rancher candy is 3/4 of an inch, by 3/4 of an inch...but the average taste of a jolly-rancher candy is immeasurable...

revery

the dreamlost

"hiya..."

the dream continues...

Which Colossal Death Robot Are You?

everyone must need get have happy thoughts like now!

**turns on happy thought generator** whirr, buzzzz, spurt, sputter, sputter, clop, clop, cloppity, clop, clop, ping! and what not...

new car smell, ben and jerry's mint chocolate cookie ice cream, scent of girl you likes hair on a soft spring day, swimming pools, flying, bouncing up and down, jump, jump... skip, run, tumble, turn about to and fro, back and again face within the one you like, just for tonight... go say hi not, need not ask why... because, because... porque and why? just say goodbye... why? so nigh? go good night... and dream a dream unending in slumber... waken by the warming rays of the sun toasting slighting eyelids flutter a bit, till popped opened... drawn back the curtins and open the doors... listen to the morning... birds songs so soothing... as cars still sleep shutter in carefully painted garages, and meter's yawn again, at the start of a new day... Turn right dear sunshine and do that again... wake we with your smile grinned for all to see... rocking all the world in the cradle of you glow... for now we know, that dark though kewl for awhile just make you sick... and morning crys wake up and seek to find that silly thing that makes everything, everything to those who care to share their time with you... cause when morning wanes... and glow does fade... you left standing still smiling at the world... not so shiny... yet what makes it so... turn sublime the world aroud you with your own morning's warming rays sent to 360 around to all... who meet you along... burn bright in the tragic gothic night of new youth... as moths find misdirection to the flame in fame... stare not so tight... but all around to take in... everyone and everything... blink, blink... holla... hullo... hello.... spurt, sputter... got broken... out of gas... machines at it's last... i call it fun... to jump and to run... you call misguided by delirum... jump, jump... more fun... flip, bipolar double sided wired starbuck injected numbs... kk, koolaid, kk capresun... with another silly smile, you spin round and round winding down, and down,... till you fall, sit,, spent exhausted ont the ground... gasp, pant, breath... wheeze, but never whine... not this time...

**shakes head verigously**

heh,

revery

the dreamlost

"fun, fun"

the dream continues...

Guest Rezure

that thing is pure dizzying poetry, man!

Sorta reminds me of a guy I knew who said his life ambition was to wake up one morning at sunrise not knowing where he was, but to turn out to be on Water Street in the apartment of a girl who'd be named Stephanie....

It's interesting. Of course, that whole paragraph seems like the longest way ever to say "Wheeeeeee" with the requisite quiet/whisper ...eeeee... at the end.

By the way - who the hell chews Jolly Ranchers? That's like, the stupidest thing ever!

^^^Rezure^^^

oh kewl... glad you liked... was just feeling happy thought i'd share...

Oh any the jolly rancher thing... well my brain combined two old commercial/adverstisments from TV in my brain, and i went around saying that for like a year till my friend's i korea finished the "chew on this" trident sugerless gum commercial for me...

revery

the dreamlost

"i'm so oh, oh, oh..." (rolling stones)

the dream continues...