The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

so ahhh...

reverie

**Revery walks up the the bar** Muttering under breath he berates himself, "jeez, never thought I'd ask anyone this but um..." no longer muttering and speaking to the first person he see's now... "so um, what's your sign..."

o.o.c.

Hey, ppl, just dropping you a line to let you know, i might not be on that much the rest of the summer... (but, then again, i tend to change my mind lots!!!) Anyway, Job's finally swung into high gear(sigh, knew it couldn't last), taking 15 hours of school(online to boot) and plus i'm chasing after this really really really kewl astrology grl, i've met (oooooooo, stars)...

Ah, the thrill of the hunt (never had to do that before, looks fun, though a trifle frustrating, honestly i have no idea how ppl put up with this sort of thing...), and i'm learning so much, i never knew before... Like, i'm an Aries 5 and it's seems to mean, i'm a creative liberal type that bounces from here and there, to and fro... from idea to idea, till crash-tilt-burn-meltdown-gameover-low-blood-sugar-dying-must-need-get-argh-mental exhaution or firery phychotic episode... whichever comes first... heh, and a truth seeker that not so much as won't cheat, but can't... yep that's me...this is so much fun... Like palm reading or taking a phycology test...(so what's your favorite body of water? ...TORRID WATERFALL!... OMG, you'r a freak, a freak... so, your place or mine! Or what's your reaction to a totally white/sealed room... paint is red with your own blood??!! ...um, okay think i best keep your results to myself...) Heh, but seriouly though, i'm a knowledge freak that will give anything (well almost, heh, you gotta draw the line somewhere, just remeber to use erasable markers, so adjustments are easy) a fair try, if for nothing other than a new perspective on things...

btw... anyone ever notice starbucks... is waaay over-priced

...heh, like i need the caffee, ya know... drink water, lot's of water...

sinfest.net/d/20020513.html

Well, that's my life in a nut shell...

revery

the dreamlost

"Protective goggles on..." (mishaniz, on diving into one of my old type-rants)

the dream continues...

Which Colossal Death Robot Are You?Edited by: reverie  at: 7/20/02 11:52:40 am