TLDunn213 Posted May 18 Report Posted May 18 Got a new phone recently and a number of stores that I'd been working on using an AI thingy got lost So I'm posting some reminder notes here so I can try to rebuild the better ones later. Gwixal and the Alurins along with the Goldblood/Golden Light magic system came from this. Captain Agatha Morgan: Pirate Captain turned Privatear for the Fae specifically targeting the Yun-Xi and Yuuxath. Seraphina Vertaie: Enchantress to the Crown. Sir Bob is sent to capture her but joins her cause once convinced that the King is being controlled by Dark Magic. Herbalist Bob also joins the cause.(originally two separate stories that I'm considering blending into one.) Sera Veil: a reincarnation of Seraphina in modern times. Legacy Mage who's memories are just beginning to awaken. Ghost Bob is guardian/lover (eventually as memories return and relationship grows) 1 1 Quote
TLDunn213 Posted 4 hours ago Author Report Posted 4 hours ago Bob was the name I was using for the persona I was using in these stores. Either Herbalist Bob or Knight Bob will need a new name because I'm combining two stories into one there. And if what I have here so far doesn't make a lot of sense, remember, these are just reminder notes for when I finialy get back to working on these. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.