The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ!

Snypiuer

O.K., as many of you know, we had a problem a while back with our formatting when we did an upgrade and many of our older posts lost all spacing and they turned into one big paragraph. This left the original poster having to go in and try to remember EXACTLY how they had spaced their work. I, personally, fixed a few of my own, but think I may not have done so as I originally had. I use spacing in a LOT of my work to provide some tone and rhythm, so you can see the dilemma I and others may have. Well, as I mentioned in the Holiday post, I've been stuck with an iPad and, just a little while ago, went to fix some of my old posts for the first time with it. To my surprise, all I had to do was click the Edit button and the post was automatically spaced properly! Just saved the modified post and BAM! I don't know if it's the iPad or if IPS changed something. I just wish I had known this BEFORE I "fixed" the other ones!

So, give it a try and let me know if it works if you can do it before I get a computer to try it on. If it doesn't work, see if you can get ahold of an iPad. If anyone wants to give me permission, I'll try to see if I can fix their old posts for them using either the Moderator or Admin feature. I have no idea if I can, but willing to try IF I get permission from the Original Poster to do so.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...